N e w S c h o o l {1}

Friendly note cover Art is by me :), also most pics in this story are not mine and may be edited I was young and yeah loll please don't think I stole artwork cause as a artist myself I know that shit sucks, plus Most are just edited Manga pages I mean thats not better but ya kno lOL.

ALSO A HUGE WARNING SOME WORDS IN THIS STORY MAY BE OFFENSIVE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS! ALSO GORE DESCRIPTIONS AND MENTIONS OF SELF HARM! AGAIN, R E A D AT R I S K.

Let the story be g i n.

-------------------------------------------------------

Today will mark your first official day of going to your new school, you see your mother and yourself had moved to Japan recently from America the great land of english speakers. Why was that a big deal you ask, well; your Japanese was terrible and you wondered how you were gonna go through with this day.

Of course it was gonna be a bit hard living in Japan since you couldn't read Japanese well, and you were new to all of this, not to mention you always would mix up many things so learning wasn't the easiest Task of yours. Not to mention your beat down mother helped you with absolutely nothing, all she cared about was herself, money, and men.

"Y/N!!! Wake up don't you know you're running late!"

"Late?" You mumbled slightly and looked at the clock which was on the nightstand next to you, it came to surprise you; you indeed were late you were 'suppose to be walking' to school' by now.

You hurried and rushed up grabbing your uniform and running to the bathroom. Rushing; you put on your Navy Blue skirt, and white button up shirt with a matching navy blue sweater. You had a choice to wear a tie, bow, or nothing but you wore a bow. Once dressed you put on your knee high socks then brushing your hair and teeth in a hurry.

Shortly after you rushed downstairs, practically jumping down them putting your shoes on finally and opening the door to leave.

"Aren't you gonna eat?!" You glared at your mom and ran back into the house to the table and grabbed a waffle running out the door with it in your mouth.

Sadly you were still trying to finish fixing the little bit of yourself you had left to fix. Man this is just like you read in a manga's except why a waffle and there is no guy to bump into and automatically end up falling in love. Fantasies huh?

You finally got to school and threw the rest of the waffle in a trashcan in the hallway, it was only half eaten which to you was sad. Once you found your classroom you hesitated but finally open the door harshly bargeing in.

"SORRY I'M LATE!!" You yelled out panting, and slightly sweating from running, you were just trying to catch your breath. The room was dead silent and you just received glares from the many students in which you started to feel a bit of anxiety. Great first impression, you mentally beat yourself for the whole issue.

"Oh? Do you think its acceptable to be late (L/N)'s?" Your teacher scolded in a low demanding, questionable yet serious tone. Sadly she was still writing on the board not paying any attention, not even giving a glance to you. You slightly sighed, but more of a apologetic sigh and then you fiddled with your hands.

"Uh- ah, No Sensei..." You replied in a quiet tone of embarrassment, bowing slightly even though once more, she wasn't even looking. At least she was speaking in english, but you hear a bit of kids from your class snickering.

"Go sit next to Tomoe Hisakai he is in the back of the class." The teacher pointed still writing on the board, what talent. Your eyes traced to where she was pointing as you also seen the rest of the class, as well as them finally seeing you. You had started to hear whispering, and gossip it's gonna be a great year not to mention you didn't have any ideas what they were saying.

"Ha! She has to sit next to that creep!"

"He never even talks!"

"She looks like a freak, kind of like him!"

"Hey- he is pretty cute though.." You glanced at a girl slightly who said he was cute, she had blonde hair most likely dyed. You just shook it off approaching the area you were told to sot at with the boy, you could not see his face yet cause he was looking out a window not even paying attention.

You sat down next to him finally, and looked up to the front of the class and everyone was looking at you and him for a moment but then payed attention to what the teacher was teaching. You had a bad feeling, it feels like you knew this is going be a bad day.

Then you felt a light tap at your shoulders and looked over to see the males face finally just as his hand was moving back to him. He had freckles and green eyes, but still obviously looked very Japanese. His hair was cut in a long style with bangs kinda covering his eyes, he had kinda olive skin wasn't pale but wasn't dark. The male smiled, it actually was kinda cute and he also was cute.

"Hmm... Hello I'm Tomoe." The male said boldly, with a blank expression in English which sounded perfect. It kinda threw you back for a second, was he maybe mixed?

"Ah- (Y/N) nice to meet you Tomoe.." You replied back curiously, Tomoe had weakly smiled turning back to look out of the window. It made you want to look so of course your did, the view outside was a decent view of many cherry blossom trees, some like seating area you assumed since there were benches that were also part tables and bird baths. Jesus for a school why the hell was it so fancy? Tomoe caught your attention when he slouched his head on his hand with a sigh, but suddenly he opened his mouth to speak up.

"Hey, (Y/N)? Could you be with me forever?" Tomoe said this more as a statement then a question, but smirked it actually made you a little flustered and very confused.

"What? I don't even know you like that..??" Tomoe turned back to you still slouched into his hand yet he glared at you slightly, he didn't look mad more confused then mad.

"Baka- I don't mean it in that way, your new and I'm offering to be friends, I don't have friends and I very much assume you don't. So let's be friends with eachother forever... Kinda like best friends?"

"I guess we could be friends." You shrugged thinking about the weird ass way he just asked if you could be friends, it actually was a bit creepy but you brushed it off knowing he is Japanese living in Japan is english may not be the best even if it sounds good.

"Woah really?!" Tomoe smiled again and looked towards the window, is he blushing? Don't tell me he really never had a friend! That's sad to believe that.

The bell had finally rang as a sign of the end of class, Tomoe stood up harshly which startled you; you looked over at him and he held his hand out, and smiled lightly.

"I will always be by your side then
(Y/N) if anyone hurts or bullies you they will pay cause I will protect you!" You couldn't help it, you smiled back taking his hand and he helped you get up out of the chair. You couldn't lie it was actually kinda cute, plus it seemed like he genuinely cared about this new friendship which of course you didn't mind. Who wouldn't wanna be friends with a genuinely sweet guy, with a bonus of him being cute.

You both had walked out of class people staring at your new close friendship. The girl with the blonde hair from class who said he was cute approached you both.

(Hope you enjoy the update there's more to come!!)