The new boy in my life

I got on the bus and decided to sit in the last seat by myself. I mean I didn't know anyone. Then this girl got on the bus and stood by my seat. " Hey can I sit here?" She asked. " Ya, sure." I responded. She sat down with a moment of silence. " So, my name is Skyler. What is yours?" She asked. "Uh... Me...I'm Willow but everyone calls me Wills." I said very shy. " Oh...sorry are you new...I haven't seen you here before. I would know if you were here to. I am on student senate and yearbook committee. I am also an office worker. But, enough about me. What are you like?" She asked.
"Oh...uh...I like basketball and um...dance. I am pretty much not involved." I reply. "We could be really great friends. How about I show you around the school? Just follow me. I'll take you where you need to go." She said. "Ok." I reply. I follow her as she took me to the office. The woman behind the desk said, " Ah... Hi Skyler. Who's this?" She responded, "Oh, this is Willow. She is new. I would like to take her to her classes. Can I?" The woman replied, " Well hi Willow and yes you sure can Skyler. Here's her schedule." Skyler replied, " Thank you, come on Wills."
We walk down the hallway. She says, " So we are going to room 809." I had a vision for that moment. I remembered, " Hey that was my hospital rooms number." She looks at me and stopped. "What?.. Wait... Why were you in the hospital?" She asked. " I...uh...I was...well... I got in a car crash with my mom. She died and I got put with my older brother." I said. "Oh, wow. I'm so sorry." She replied. I said, "Its ok." We walked down and walked into room 809 and the teacher turned and looked at us.
"You two are late." He said. Skyler and I walked in and she said, " I have a pass for both of us. She is new so I showed her around." We went and sat in the seats in the back. I looked around and I seen this kid looking at me. He was so cute. He had brown spiked up hair, blue eyes, and a really pretty smile. He happened to be sitting by me.
"Hi, your new. What's your name?" He said. I looked over and said, "Uh...me...I'm Willow." He said, "Ah... I get it your one of those shy until I get to know you type of girls. I like it. Oh, ya I'm Jordan." I replied with, " Ya, I'm pretty much shy unless I know you." He said, " I like girls like that, closed out of drama. Hey what's your next class?" I said, "Um...Algebra." He asked, " Can I...uh...walk you to class?" I answer, " Ya, I would like that." The bell rang, we all left. Me and Jordan went out last.
"Hey, next class we get to sit anywhere. Also we mostly get assigned book pages. It is also silent, so we can pass notes." He said. "Ok, sounds good by me." I reply. He grabbed my wrist and we ran to the front of the door. " Come on, we will be late." He said and we boh laughed. We walked in and went to the back and sat.
The bell rang. We got our books out and I got a note already. I look at it and it says, " I really like you. I wanted to know if I could take you to the mall and we can talk about each other and our life's , to get to know each other." I looked at him and he smiled and I replied, "I'll ask...just, Text me, 330-987-7854" he says, "Ok."
I walked into the cafeteria and got in line. I got an apple and left. I sat down at a table alone. " Randi, come on I'll introduce you to the new girl." Skyler said to Randi as they walked over." Hi, I'm back. This is Randi. Randi this is Willow." Randi says, " Hi, Willow. You seemed cool. Skyler wouldn't stop talking about you last period." I sighed, " Really, hi. You seem chill." Randi, "Ya."
Jordan walks over and sits beside me. " Well who's this fellow?" Randi asks. I giggled and he says, " I am Jordan. I met Willow first period." Skyler says, " Oh, this is who you were talking to. I'm Skyler and this is Randi. We are her friends."
The bell rang and the day is finally over. My brother is by his car waiting. I ran to him and hugged him, " Missed ya, Wills. How was school?" We got in the car, " I missed you to. School was good. I got 2 new friends and can I ask you something?" "Yes, what would that be?" He asked. I met this guy and he wanted to know if he could take me out on Friday." He replies, " Ya, sure." As he gave me a glare because I'm friends with a boy. He thought I was in to him. I just really only liked him as a friend.
******************************
Hey, guys sorry I haven't posted in a while. Here is the next chapter. I hope you like it. I have written all my chapters to chapter 9 already. It is just I haven't typed them all yet. So, I'm working on it.