Hospital Madness

I got in her room. Their she was lying on the bed with IV's, blood bags, and so much get better soon things. They were sent from her aunts, uncles, and grandparents. As I went in and sat down a girl about Wills age running down the hall, crying out, Wills where are you? She must have been one of her friends.
She came in, tears rolling down her face. She looks at me and says, "I'm Grace, her friend. I love Wills. It pains me to see her like this." Grace's mom walks in and hands her a bouquet of flowers and a gift bag. Grace puts the stuff on the table. As Grace leaves she stops in the doorway and says, "Get better soon Wills." Tear rolling down her face as she blows a kiss. Grace leaves, she stops outside her room to see Lizzie.
Grace stops Lizzie, Lizzie is crying. Grace cry's to as she hugs Lizzie. As Lizzie and Grace let go of there hug Lizzie says, "I don't want her to die. I will miss her way to much." Grace replies, " I know , I don't either." Grace hugs her again.
Grace and Lizzie then walk to the cafeteria. Mathew walks through. Mathew is Willows older brother that has gone to collage. He is tall, brown eyes, brown spiked hair. He rushes through the doors, straight up to Willow. As he walks in slowly, he rushes over to the bed and cry's out, "Wills, no, please. Not my Wills. My baby sister, my princess!" His dad comes over and hugs him, " I know... I... Know..." He cries to.
His dad leaves the room and goes to the bathroom. No one is in there, he goes to a stall and falls to the ground and cry's for about 1 hour. As he walks out, he goes to sit in the chairs of the waiting room, he sees Mathew.
Mathew looks him as he sits down. Mathew asks, " So have you heard anything?" His dad replies, " No, not yet." So far Willow has been in a coma for 1 week. The next day Mathew walks into Willows room and his jaw drops. Mathew yells, " Nurse! Doctor! Anyone! She's dying! She's dying!"
Willows heart stopped on the monitor and everyone ran. I was crying so much as my dad held me. They took Willow to emergency care. I broke down so bad that day because both my mom died and Willow was about to die. The only 2 women I cared about in my life. My stepmom said," Honey its ok. Its ok." I shocked all of them when I said, "No! You know what its not ok! Is not ok because my mom just died. Now my little sister, my baby sister, at age 13 is dying too. So no its not ok! Wills is my world! I can't loose her! I can't loose her to... Not like my mom." I cried so much. I don't think I have ever cried so much in my life.
We waited in the waiting room the next day. The nurse came out, " Mathew Hills. We need to talk to you about Willow Hills." I replied, "I'm here." She said, "Come with me."
She took me to the other end of the hall and she stated, " You're mother I come to believe, Mrs. Hills. I'm really sorry for your loss of her. But, I come to see here you are left with full custody to Willie Hills. If you don't want gull custody she will go to Mr. Jackson, your father. But she is alive and will be released tomarrow." A tear rolls down my face and I said, "Thank gods. Yes, I would like full custody of Willow Hills."
She says, "Ok, then please sign here." I signed on the like then asked, "May I see her?"
----------------------------------------------------
The blonde is the stepmom. The guy is Mathew.