We good?

My smile dropped from my face. Keen, he would think that. He would think of me in that way. Oh my, wow oh wow this can not be happening. I mean we are a power couple right? He wouldn't even understand. He would barley know me.

That's why he says that he wouldn't be able to judge you cause he doesn't know the story.

But I don't understand, everything about us we are so amazing.

"I.. I uh" I couldn't put the words together.

"I mean, I would think that you are. But I know your not. See I wouldn't be able to say anything cause I wouldn't know the story..."

When he looked at my expression he stopped.

"Love, don't look at me that way. You can't really blame me though. Me and Ashlee would still have our thing and I don't know I just, you can't say I'm wrong to think this."

He reached for my hand and I pulled away.

He thinks he can say that, fuck no he can't.

I turn around and kiss his cheek.

"I know, I think you should leave so I can be by myself."

He looks at me once more to see if I was serious then he shakes his head.

"Love, are you mad at me?" He asks.

"No, I just need to be by myself."

"Ok"

Keenan's POV

She kicked me out! She mad me leave! We were having fun and then she asked that question and I thought why not. I should have never gave her a honest answer! Now I am stuck going home and doing nothing. Maybe I'll call James, get my head off of what happened with Mia!

I dialed his number and waited for him to arrive.

"So, what happened to make you want to hang out with me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Me and Mia got into a fight." I responded.

"No shit, what you do?"

" I just answered a question and she filled out."

"What was the question?"

"If I didn't know her what would I think of her and the guy she is with." I finally said.

"What did you respond with?" He asked.

"I would think she was a hoe but I wouldn't know the whole story."

"Well no shit, your a stupid fuck. Everyone knows that if she asks you a question like that you lie."

"I thought I should be honest."

"Never do that again."

POV

"I knew your stupid little daughter wouldn't respond to my letter. Of course she doesn't know who I am. I find it funny how she thinks she can ignore me and how she thinks this is all a joke. What do you have to say Angela?"

I looked down at her limped body. She didn't respond probley because I had cut her tongue that morning. They both made it out of the maze and I thought now I would let them rest.

"You know sometimes I wish I was like Mia, but then I think no because she's a little fuck so why would I."

"S.. Stop" Angela coughed.

"Stop what? I mean it's true. She always gets what she wants, the boy and everything else. I mean she is living on her own. She is a fucking perfect person. She even has a fucking perfect best friend. I mean why does she need you guys. I think you guys should be gone, you all should fucking die."

Mia's POV

"Please come home Keen, I need to talk to you about what we were talking about earlier." I begged.

I hung up the phone and walked around. I went downstairs and walked back up. The minutes passed and I sat on the couch. I looked from the couch to the door and back.

My body froze when I heard a knock on the door.

I don't know why I froze. It's just Keenan.

I walked to the door and turned the nob. When the door opened I saw Keen.

"Love, I want to apologize."

"No no, let me talk."

I ushered Keen in and closed the door. We both sat in the couch and I looked at him. He clearly wanted me to continue.

"I know I shouldn't have asked that question. It's just I wanted to know. We were having so much fun and I ruined it by asking that." I took a deep breath. "You should never have answered it and I am truly sorry for putting you in that situation. Please forgive me Keen."

"Of course I forgive you. I am sorry for making you mad. Love, you are so wonderful and I never like hurting you."

I looked up at him. I never like hurting him. I don't like hurting anyone and yet here I am hurting the one person I love.

"You didn't hurt me. You showed me how stupid that question was. I am extremely happy that you are in my life Keen."

I got off the couch as did he and ran to his arms.

"Thank you Keen. I love you."

"I love you too." Keen replied.

Hey munchkins,

So so sorry it's been forever. I am super busy because of work and other stuff. I hope you like the book and tell me what you guess are doing this summer or if its still summer near you?