Should I be scared, cause I am

Mature, Mature so read at your own risk.

Hope you all love this story though. :)

_____________

Minutes later I was pulling up to the party.

I walked out of the car and interlocked my fingers with Keen's.

Ok, so you need to talk to Annabelle today! Get your problems behind you and make mends.

But Mia, Annabelle doesn't like you.

Oh, shut up

"Hey, Mia, you need to meet my friends! I don't think you have!" Keen interrupted my thoughts.

"Um, ok"

Keen grabbed my hand pulling me over to guys later known as Dean and Austin.

I talked to them for a while but then wander around searching for Annabelle. I lingered until she saw me and walked over.

"Hey, um about yesterday I'm sorry." The words escaped my mouth like nothing.

"Really it's fine, you know me always jealous of people who are better then me."

I quickly grabbed her into a hug. It lasted about a minute until I volunteered to get us some drinks.

I walked away and over to the table of vodka, bud light, mikes hard lemonade and so on. My hands reached for two solo cups and I poured a substance not recognizable in them. My feet carried me away until my hands dropped the cups and I stared ahead.

Before I could react Annabelle came around the corner dropping her smile she turned her gaze in my eyes direction. Her jaw dropped and I quickly started mumbling.

"Annabelle, I'm sure it's not what it looks like. Maybe he was pushed into her."

She looked away and walked up to where James and Ashlee were moments ago kissing.

"Babe, she forced herself on me. Why would I ever want to go out with her or kiss her when I have you?"

I watched as Annabelle walked to James and smacked him on the face. Turning her face toward me I could see the tears forming.

"I don't know, I am just as "shocked" as you." She spit.

I turned around to Keen looking down at me.

This is what happened with me and Keen, and he said the same thing.

I was waked out of my thoughts when I saw Annabelle punch James in the face. She turned and walked over to me.

"I'm sorry, I have to."

Have to what?

And then she punched Keen in the face. My eyes widen and before I knew it I punched Annabelle to the ground. My eyes moved from her to Keen and then to James. I took a gulp of beer and pushed it the ground.

What do I do?

Keen grabbed my arm as I was about to move to Annabelle and pulled me out of the room.

"What!?" I spat.

Then my mind went blurry and the color from the room left leaving only blackness.

POV

"What the fuck?"

My eyes were moving to the two people still in the maze. There bodies were limping and I could see the scars forming.

If little Mia didn't make a fool of herself tonight I would be smiling. Poor Mia, thinking she is better then everyone so she goes and punches people. But then again Keen got punch so that sucks. But none the less she shouldn't take her anger out on someone. She needs to put it to better use.