And so it begins

Shout out to pinterest of which I get my cover pictures

Mature: read at own risk
______________
I didn't have time to even think before Ashlee's hand went back to my face knocking me to the floor.

When my face came up I could hear everyone yelling 'Fight, Fight'.

Ok Mia get up, you started this

I didn't know she could punch that hard

I stood to my feet and looked at her.

"Bitch" I spit

"Really, you know what that sounds like? Not my problem."

"Oh Ashlee, I know how you feel. Well actually I don't I just feel bad that Keenan chose me over you."

"The only reason your so called better is because your parents are missing. After they come back Keenan is coming back to me."

I looked around at the crowd to Keenan who was glaring at Ashlee.

I walked up to her and whispered into her ear.

"I know, its ok maybe you'll find someone else."

My head spinned around and I walked away right up to Keen and pulling his hand.

"Ok Keen, I'm really trying to trust you but it's getting hard with people making comments like that."

I walked to the bathroom with Keen, pulling his hand and locking the bathroom door behind us.

"What the fuck Keen!" I glared at him, "You told her!?"

"Well, I was talking to James about it because I thought it was messed up. Anyways Ashlee came up and pretty much heard the conversation."

"Why were you telling James, I thought I could trust you about my secret. I mean I kept the secret about your brother."

"Don't bring Conner into this. I sure as hell am not gonna let some girl drag him into this. I knew I never should have told anyone, stupid mistake."

"I guess I shouldn't have told you either."

I moved away from him and grabbed the door handle pulling on it. It didn't budge.

Stupid Mia, its locked

No really

Keen's POV

I brushed her aside, still frustrated at the fight we just had and unlocked the door. I looked at Mia once more and walked out. I didn't look back I just got in my F150 Raptor and took off. Still steaming cause of the fight I turned on my favorite song from white chicks 'A thousand years'

Kidding not my favorite but it was on so like why not listen to it.

Me: Hey love, I'm so sorry for what happened back there.

Lovely: WHTEVER

Me: Don't be like that, you know I didn't mean any of it.

Lovely: Any of what? We didn't even talk but you and Ashlee talk all the time.

Me: Love, Ashlee and I are in the past. I cant even look at that bitch without barfing, I hate how I have almost every class with her. She even sits by me and I can smell the stench or desperation and despair.

Lovely: I really want to believe you, but honestly I don't know what's worse that you cheated on me or that you cheated on me with ugly women.

Me: First off I told you why I cheated so you have to stop holding that over my head. Second off I was really blind until you came so at least you opened my eyes to see the most beautiful woman in the world. I wish you could forgive me about that, so let me make it up to you.