Screw love

Shout out to @Antoccino who is really great and you should check out her page.

Mature: read at your own risk.

Thank you guess for checking out my book

_____________________________________________

That day I broke the biggest promise. I left my friend alone at the party. My feelings over powered me and I left her, all alone. No matter what I would do she wouldn't forgive me. My life at home and at school sucked.

Keenan's POV

I really fucked up this time. If Mia didn't walk in at that time everything would still be great. Me and her weren't exclusive but I still liked her. She was so different maybe because she wasn't hanging all over me and didn't care if I was around. I knew she was hurt when she left me. But if I went after her Ashlee would tell everyone and I didn't want that to get out.

I went home right after that. My thoughts were beating me up and I couldn't blame me. I couldn't blame her if she said I was a fuckboy, that's what I was. Shit I screwed up bad.

I fell asleep to my last thought being Mia. I woke up the next day and didn't go to school till 10. Fuck! I didn't want this to be what Mia thinks of every time she thinks of me.

Mia POV

School was lame and Keenan wasn't there probley cause that little fuck didn't want to see me. Hell I didn't want to see him, he was more then some player. I really thought I could trust him.

Annabelle was really mad that I left her but she was more happy that she went home with James.

Most of the day I just didn't talk I went to the corner at lunch and ate by myself and I was starting to be ok with my life being like this from now on.

Them my day got worse when Keen walked into my corner and sat down starring at me.

"For one before you get mad again let me explain. Can you do that?"

"Oh I'm all ears on why you were making out with me one minute and the next you had your hands under Ashlee's shirt. Yes please tell me."

His face went pale and he turned away shaking his head.

"Mia, I need you to understand something, not everyone has a perfect life ok. I know what I did was bad but I did it so you wouldn't get attached to me." He sighed and added. "I can't be in a relationship if I know I'm going to break your heart it's to much I can't take it."

My eyes were full of tears not because of what he said but because I exactly wanted to forgive him. I wanted him to hold me again and I just wanted everything to be perfect.

"You think I can't handle you running away, you think I can't handle a fuckboy cheating. That's not it we are NOT dating, you can kiss whoever you want. The reason I'm mad is because you thought it would be great if you kissed someone right after you kissed me. That, that is what I don't like. So don't try to even pretend you know what I'm talking about. I am not weak, I have dignity!"

My shoulders felt like millions of bricks coming off of them. I never yelled at someone as much as I yelled at him. I didn't mean to, it just came out, all the emotions of the last week and I throw them all at him. I'm not going to lie it felt good.

He looked at me with heartbreak and sadness, his eyes were drooping and his face was pale. I didn't move I knew if I did I would go into his arms and I'd forgive him. I didn't want to, not yet.