Bitch, please

Sorry for all the cuss words, i put a lot of my anger into this chapter and that's why its so mean.

_______________
School got out and I walked to my car. Hopping in I turned around to Annabelle.

"Mia, we really need to talk. Alone."

"Why? Is everything ok?"

"I think we should talk about this somewhere else."

Hold on, what is going on with Annabelle? As far as i knew we were ok but now I'm not so sure.

"Um, ok?"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her car. The start of the engine filled the room and we took off.

She drove me down a dirt road and stopped the car. Her breathing slowed and she turned to me.

"So, now that I know you and Keenan are together you need to know what happened between us."

"Annabelle, I know you guys dated."

"There's more to it then that."

"Ok"

Should I be concerned?

Of course not she's your best friend.

"Ok, so obviously we started dating when we hit the two months mark I finally made the decision to give him my virginity. Well so we do it, and everything's going good and we started doing it all the time."

Oh my gosh, no they couldn't.

"Anyway one time we stopped using his condoms cause I'm taking the pill and it's uncomfortable. We should have never done that cause a week later I was pregnant." She looked away from me.

Shit

"So we go to the doctor cause we want to know and I really was pregnant and so months later I'm in the hospital going into labor. I was only 4 months pregnant so I was like this is not normal. So we go to the hospital and deliver, she died in my womb." Her eyes left mine and she showed sadness. "Mia, I'm telling you this because we were going to get married and raise her. The next day I found his with a stupid freshman at the school and we were over the next moment. No one knew, not even my parents."

"Shut up."

"Mia, you need to know this."

"Shut the fuck up!"

"I'm so sorry." She places her hand on my shoulder and I push it off.

"You bitch."

"You can't get mad for us dating, you weren't even here."

I turned to her as tears filled my eyes.

"Take me home, NOW."

She started the car and drove me to the school. Pushing myself out of the car, I ran to Merdy.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Keen's number. The phone rang two times until he finally answers.

"You were going to marry Annabelle? She was pregnant with your baby!?"

Why does this always happen to me.

"Love, calm down. Who told you that?"

"Keen, I need to see you. Meet me somewhere."

"Where?"

"My house, come now."

I hung up and drove home. I unlocked the door and ran up stairs. My makeup was smeared, and my hair was in tangles. I grabbed my brush and fixed my hair in a high pony. I wiped my makeup off and put mascara on.