Secret (Part 2)

Camila's POV

Last week Y/N and I went to Disneyland. We enjoy the rides the games, all! I mean who wouldn't but one thing I observed when we were running to buy some candy Y/N held her heart and her face is hurt. so I asked her if she's okay she said yes. 

And lately we've been hanging out, not that i'm complaining it's just weird. Today I haven't talked to her so I called her.

"Hello?"  she answered.

"Hey Y/n!" 

"Oh, hey Mila, why did you call?" she asked

"N-nothing, did I disturb you?" why the hell  did I stuttered?

"No, you didn't. missed me huh? " she playfully asked

"HAHAHAHA you wish y/l/n"

It's true I miss her. To tell you all I have a crush on my bestfriend no, scratch that. I'm in love with my bestfriend. I don't want to tell her because I know she doesn't feel the same way. 

"Uhm hey Mila, I'll call you later okay? I need to do something" she said

"Yeah, sure." and by that she ended the call.

I decided to read book while waiting on Y/N's call. Thirty minutes later I got a call I looked at the caller i.d and it's Y/N so I answered but sadly it's her mom crying.

"C-cami-la sweety?" she said between her sobbed

"Hey, Mrs/ Y/L/N, are you alright?" I asked worriedly

"Y-Y/N sh-he's, Y/L she" I cut her off

"What happened to her? where are you now?" 

"I'm here at-t the Miami Hospital sweety" 

"Okay, Mrs. Y/L/N i'm coming okay? let me get my mom and we'll be there any minute now" I said to her while walking downstairs with my mom.

I ended the call. My mom and I headed to the hospital. I saw Y/N's mom walking back and forth so I run to her and hug her.

"Oh my gosh! Y/M/N, what happened to Y/n?" I asked her

she looked at me and wiped her tears.

"Her heartbeat stop, I ca-an't bare losing my daughter." she said

"What?! heartbeat? What do you mean?" 

She looked at me confused. "Y/N didn't told you?"

"Told me what?"

"She has a cancer sweety, it's her last month to live" she said and cried

Y/N has a cancer and she didn't told me? Wh-hy? I can't lose her. why? why?

the doctor came out from y/n's room. I quickly ran to the doctor and asked him.

"Is Y/N alright? Is she stable now?" I asked between my sobbed.

"I can't tell you if she's okay you can go and check her." he said and I went inside.

There. My heart just broke into pieces. The love of my life is lying on a hospital bed.

"Y/N-N" I said while walking closer to her.

she looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

"Why didn't you told me? I thought we were bestfriend! Why didn't you told me that you only have month to live?" I shouted

She hold my and kissed it.

"I didn't told you because I don't want you to suffer from sadness Mila." she explained

"Didn't you think that I'm suffering from sadness right now because you didn't told me about your condition!"

She kissed my hand again.

"I'm sorry Camz, I'm sorry" she apologized.

I felt terrible for shouting at her. I hug her so tight.

"Camz, can I tell you something?" she asked and I nod.

"This maybe ruin our friendship but, Camz I'm in love with you."

I looked at her with a wide smile. I can't believe that the love of my life loves me back. 

"I'm in love with you too Y/N" I caress her cheeks and I can't help my feelings so I kissed her.

This feeling the butterflies, no scratch that. I felt fireworks between our kiss. Because the lack of oxygen we pulled away and I saw her smile.

"I wanted to do that for so long and finally I did it." she said

I pecked her lips and smiled.  I saw her holding into her heart but in pain.

"Are you okay?!" I panicked

she hold both of my hands and speaks.

"Camz, always remember that I love you okay?" 

"Y/N don't say that. You're gonna be okay." I told her "DOC!" I shouted.

"Camila, l love you-u" she weakly said

Y/N! HOLD ON!"

she smiled at me and I shouted again "DOCTOR! NURSE!" and by that heartbeat monitor went line. 

"Y/N! WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T BE DEAD! TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT! WAKE UP!" i shouted while shaking her. The doctor and nurses walked in to the room and tried to survive Y/N"

"Time of death 3:46" the doctor said

"I'm sorry, but we did our best." he continued

I sobbed uncontrollably so is Y/N's mom. The love of my life is gone now and I didn't have the chance to call her mine. I don't know how will I face this world without Y/n.

"I love you too" I whispered to Y/n for the last time.

a/n: I'm sorry for this part. don't forget to comment or message your request!