His Smile

How?

There was the janitor's closet, the spare classrooms at the last floor of the school or even the boy's locker room. 

How? How could they think the chemistry lab would be the best place to have sex?

As I watched them for what was the fourth time that week, I started to think of how I got into this situation that for some weird reason, I cannot escape from.

It must have been last week Friday after practice with Mark and the boys. Mark had had a spat with Tom and he wanted to continue so he told me to leave without him. Not that I minded, I was getting tired of getting pissed about Tom's new way of life. He was gay, so what?

So with my new jays I had bought just a few days ago, I skidded through the hall, looking for my next class. And that was when I heard it, the familiar moans we make when we are at out peak of climax, coming from the Janitor's closet. Me being me, decided to have a peek so I could find a few more people to blackmail.

It was Rengar and Tyson. Two boys going at it like it was the most natural thing in the world. Well, it did look like the most natural thing in the world by the time I was done watching them.

After that day, I couldn't see those two black haired boys the same. Worse was when I caught them the second time in the boy's bathroom. I had just finished showering after football practice and thanks to my glorious hair, I had to wait a while for it to dry up. These kids didn't know I was in there when they rushed into the room, ripped their clothes off and I watched Tyson get down of his black knees and sucked the white boy off without a care in the world.

After that scene hunted my dreams for a few nights, the thought of Tom and Yale together only intrigued me, but I wasn't going to tell Mark that.

Not about to lose my best friend because I was the most curious shit in the world.

As Tyson came, I watched the magnificent face he made. It was very evident he was the one getting the most pleasure. His legs visibly shook and Rengar had to hold him against the teacher's desk. The Rengar kid thrusted into him again, slowly before pulling out and turning him so he could kiss him.

This was normally when I leave. Not because I don't love to watch them kiss but because they were more cautious of their surroundings. I had almost been caught but that was a story for another day.

Tracing my steps back, I made sure I was quietly out of the shrubs before turning to face the school's football field. Reason why I hated their location was because anyone could have easily seen them. Sure the classroom was in the basement but their moans were loud enough to call anyone. I mean, I found them. Again.

Sighing, I adjusted my trouser to hide my boner then reached for my phone in my pocket. I dialed my number 1 speed dial then waited for the moron to pick up. Class had probably just ended so I didn't expect him to waste any time. Unless he was fighting with Tom.

"Where the hell are you, Ian?"

"I missed last period, I'm sorry."

"A fucking potty break doesn't take an hour."

"Jeez, calm down Mark."

When Mark didn't listen to me and continued pissing over what happen at the end of class, I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the front of school where I knew he would be waiting.

"Oh, and did I tell you?" Mark's tone instantly shifted from unbelievably pissed to incredibly excited. "My sis is coming back early for the summer. I get to finally be with her for two months."

Even though Mark might look like the kind of guy that doesn't give a shit... He actually doesn't. The guy just has a sister complex. Marcie, Mark's elder sister, had been the only person to be able to easily stop Mark from one of his anger episodes. I've had my moments but barely escaped without a black eye.

Passing a couple of students with smokes, I prayed my odd source of entertainment had left the chemistry lab because it would be a bummer if they were to be caught. How do I say this...? I have become attached.

I made my way up the stairs from the right side if the school, cutting the call with Mark and quickly throwing my arms around him from behind. Mark immediately turned to look at me and I smiled, loving his annoyed expression.

With a wrinkled forehead, Mark took a step from me then tossed my bag I had left in class at me. "Should have said you were hanging up. I was worried there for a moment."

Slipping my bag on, I snickered, "Wow, I'm touched. Mark cares about me."

"You know I care about you." He rolled his eyes then started for the bus, making me swiftly fall beside him.

"Yeah, yeah. So, I'm staying over right?" I asked, remembering the gist he was giving me about his sister. "Since your sis is coming. I want to greet her because the last time I didn't, she almost took my head off. Oh wait, it was you."

"Sorry," he said sheepishly as they got on the bus and went to the back seat.

I could only laugh at that, recalling the episode Mark had when I had evaded his sister's visit a few months back. He had been so pissed, he almost gave me two black eyes. Luckily, I got away with one because my awesomeness decided then was the best time to cry. Mark had been so scared of his 'issues' since then that instead if hitting people like he normally would, he started hitting objects and walls and so on.

Now, instead of laughing like I was supposed to, I was frowning deeply at the amount of times I had seen his bloodied knuckles. I hated it and I was sure he did too.

"We should stop and get ice-cream for sis. I'm sure it would make her forgive you for ignoring her last visit."

Not that I really cared but this was more for him than it was for me. Mostly because I cared about him and I don't mean it in the oh-so-sweet-best-friend way. Yeah, those dirty thoughts I have because of my newfound entertainment, Mark's my sexy partner and oh does he get me all hot and heavy.

__________________________
If you read Color Me Purple, please know that this is a spin off. If you haven't, please do.
Mark at top because why not.

Please leave a Vote or comment.
Arigatō.