His Blood.

And oh, does he piss me off right now. We had stopped at our usual bus stop to get ice-cream and god knows Mark knew me like his boxer shorts so I did not understand why I was having vanilla cone in my hand.

"I cannot believe you. You know I bloody hate Vanilla. Where's my Ben and Jerry's?" I glared at him as he happily licked his chocolate. Marcie liked more of a mixed taste so hers was a mix of Vanilla and chocolate.

"Calm down. It's not like I gave you poison. See, if you don't like it, give it to Marcie. It would probably make her forgive you faster."

I was very tempted to just toss it in the trash we walked past. Instead, I continued to complain about it to Mark even though I knew he wasn't listening to me.

     We got to his home and I bit back a frown when I saw Marcie open the door. She was tall, taller than Mark who was a couple inches taller than me. And I hated it because she always used it to intimidate me. As if her deep authoritative voice wasn't enough. God bless the man that falls in love with her.

Other than that, she looked almost like Mark. Dark brown hair, same black spots, nose, full lips -though hers' a bit thinner- and light brown eyes. It was so obvious they were related.

"Marcie!" Mark actually squealed and ran to hug her like he hadn't seen her in years. And she had only been here three months ago. "I missed you."

"I'm sure you did." She ruffled his hair and cuddled him against her before she looked up and met my glare.

The bitch smirked, knowing truly well what she was doing. I was half tempted at tossing the ice-cream at her but I really loved my face so I smiled instead and handed her the melting ice-cream.

"I'm sorry I didn't come and see you last time you came. I was caught up in something."

"You weren't." Mark snitched as we entered the house.

"Oh shut up." I hissed as I followed Marcie to the kitchen and got myself a napkin to clean the ice-cream off my fingers.

     Mark came in to take my bag then said to his sister, "Let me drop the bags in my room really quick and we'll catch up." He dropped the cup of mixed ice-cream on the counter in front of her and she reached over to kiss his forehead making Mark beam before disappearing out the door.

     Now, it was just Marcie and I in the kitchen. And I didn't want it like that so I decided to leave. Other than the awkwardness that would suddenly grow, I had apologized to her, hence there was nothing stopping me from leaving.

I had only turned towards the door when she stopped me and I groaned, sending her a glare which she only returned with a cocky smirked that pissed me off. She was licking off the ice-cream I gave her when she stopped and said, "So, have you made any progress?"

Now, I wished I spat in that ice-cream instead. It wasn't that I hated Marcie, hell, she used to be tolerable, but she after she found out about my feelings for her brother, it was just hard to be around her.

And worse, she found out in a really bad way. I mean jerk-off-in-the-bathroom-moaning-Mark bad way. I couldn't run away or lie about it because she opened the door just to be sure who it was. And damn her because it was one of the few times he lets me use his bath soap.

After that, I had pretty much been advoiding her.

"What does it matter? Just ignore me."

Marcie scoffed as she tossed the soaked waffle cone in the trash. "What do you mean? I'm not against it, more like I'm shipping it."

"Ship? You know, your support is not what I want. I know our friendship is doomed for failure if I just upped and confessed." I admitted, shoving my hands in the pockets of my three-quarter pants. "And I plan to do it on our graduation."