Chapter 21-2

Warning : SPG

Isang maalab at marubdob na halik ang aming pinagsaluhan. She was pushing my chest but I refused to let her go. Hinding hindi ko siya pakakawalan.

Letting go of her arm, I hooked mine around her waist and pulled her even closer. She gasped and I let myself in; invading her like I was searching for something in every inch of her.

She tasted so fvcking sweet. Parang sumabog ang tamis ng mga labi niya sa 'kin. It started to build fire within me, igniting the flames of desire I had only for her.

I tilted her head to gain more access. Ang mga daliri niya ay gumapang sa pagitan ng aking buhok. Ang isang kamay niya ay nasa batok ko. Parang musika sa aking pagnanasa ang mahina niyang pag-ungol at parang nagbunyi ang loob ko nang tumugon siya.

I ran my fingers through her loose hair. It was like the purest and most expensive silk that flowed between my fingers. The flame of desire had gone south that awoken my sleeping soldier from its slumber.

Matagal ko nang hinintay ang oras na 'to. Ang maangking siyang muli at alam kong pareho lang kami ng nararamdaman. Breaking the kiss, I took a glance of her, panting before our eyes clashed. She wanted me. She was dying to have me too.

"Don't fight me, Cat. I'll have you again."

"We'll see about t-that..."

She jumped and I instinctively held her waist like how she instinctively wrapped her legs around mine. I walked until her back slammed against the wall, our kiss not breaking. I groaned with the impact.

Parang kulang pa ang aming napakalapit na distansya. Tumulak pa ko hanggang sa magtama ang aming mga dibdib. She gasped and our lips let go. I could feel her soft breasts caressing my hard chest as well as her heavy beating heart.

Nagmadali ako sa pag-angat ng palda at pinasok agad ang kamay ko sa underwear niya. I pinched her folds closer while playing at her sensitive nerve.

"Moan for me, baby..." And she did.

"You äss!"

"Not enough."

I let my fingers do their magic. Pinasok ko ang isa na agad na sinundan ng isa pa. She arched her body back with the sudden intrusion, her breathing ragged. Her neck was exposed inviting me so I started tending to it with my kisses.

The whole muscles of my arm hardens as my fingers plunged in and out, every move faster and harder.

"Fvck! Ahh-y-yes!"

"That's it, baby. Here's another one."

I plunged in another. Humigpit ang pagkasabunot niya sa'kin habang gumagalaw ang balakang niya, sinasalubong ang pag atake ko. Ramdam ko ang kirot ng mga kuko niyang dumadausdos sa aking anit.

I didn't stop until I felt her shiver. The pain from her clutch. The pleasure of her clenching my fingers. The smell of desire and lust from her. I fvcking love it. More of it.

I lost my thoughts when she pulled my head back hard that I winced and stopped.

"Wrong move, baby. You shouldn't have stopped."

"Why? Dahil i-ikaw naman?" I said smugly.

Ang huling nakita ko ay ang pag angat ng isang sulok ng labi niya bago gawin ang matamis na pag atake sa'kin.