Epilogue

I woke up from my deep slumber.

Someone wrapped an arm around my waist while I was lying in my stomach, disturbing my sleep. I could feel him snuggling me, sniffing my hair and kissing the back of my neck.

His hand crawled under my nightgown, sensually moving to grab my breast. Napahawak don ang kamay ko. This man is annoying me.

I very well knew who this annoying person was.

Sino pa nga ba?

Edi ang magaling kong asawa.

I was very tired from a trip and really need a long rest just to be woken up like this?

"I'm sleeping, moron."

"I know, baby. I just can't help it. I missed you." His voice was husky and hot near my ear. It sounded like he's in so much pain. Not the screaming pain I used to love. This one was the pleasuring pain. Like thirsty with need.

"You don't need to do anything. We'll be fast, I promise." He added.

He moved to go above me. His arm full of hard muscles tightened his hold making me gripped the bed sheet. The warmth of his bare chest covered my body as our half bottoms were under the sheets.

Mabilis ang paggapang ng kamay niyang kanina'y nasa dibdib ko pababa sa pagitan ng aking mga hita. He just pushed the small amount of fabric covering me aside before doing that move that I all so love. Nagmamadali siya na parang hindi makapaghintay.

It felt wonderful.

Napawala nito ng parang bula ang aking antok.

His fingers rubbed me, my breath hitched as he kept on torturing me with his calloused hand. He pushed his fingers in, fast and harsh.

Pleasure hit me like a raging tornado.

"A-Aiden..." I warned but it sounded like a moan. Fvck!

"It'll be quick, baby. You don't need to wake up."

I am awake! Hindi ba halata?

Tinangka kong itulak paangat ang katawan ko habang nakadapa pero idinagan niya sa'kin ang katawan niya. I was pushed back on the bed.

Hindi ko alam kung anong uunahin ko. Ang nararamdamang inis o ang unti unting nag-aalab na init sa loob ko dahil sa ginagawa ng kamay niya.

He buried his face on my hair as I did with the pillow. He pulled his fingers out, palmed and squeezed before putting them back in. Hindi ko napigilang magmura. I held the sheets tighter like it was my lifeline.

Fvck! This is good.

He groaned so manly that I couldn't help but to moan with him.

"You fvcking shît!" I seethed, annoyed because this piece of shït just stopped when I was about to release.

Umalis siya sa pagkakadagan sa'kin. Bumalik ang inis ko dahil ang akala ko aalis niya turned out, he just pulled my underwear down and off me.

Inangat niya ang balakang ko. I tried to pushed myself up again but he restrained me again.

"'Wag ka nang bumangon, sweetheart. Ako nang bahala."

Hindi ko na nagawang umangal dahil bigla niyang ipinasok ang kanyang pagkalalaki sa'kin. I just moaned.

Was I angry? Yes. But I was enjoying every thrusts from him. In fact, it added up to the spice of what's happening.