Chapter 1, Prologue

Louis's P.O.V

I lay on my bed just starting at the ceiling when my phone buzzes. It is a text from Harry.

From : Hazbear
Tickets from Doncaster to Los Angeles confirmed.
Flight at 10 A.M.
We'll pick you up at 8
Be ready
Good Night Boobear.
All the love. H xx

YES. Finally I can achieve what I want. After searching for a whole year I finally found what I always wanted. This is gonna be awesome.

Wait sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am Louis Tomlinson. I love playing football. I live in Doncaster. I am single right now *sighs *. Well tomorrow I'm leaving for Los Angeles to achieve my goals.

I quickly pack everything for my trip and go to sleep.

** Next Morning **

I wake up by the alarm clock at seven. Ugh I hate waking up early. Rubbing my eyes, I go to washroom to take a shower. I wear some jeans, a tee shirt and a jacket. It is just 7:40 so I think I can have a cereal. I pour my favourite chocolate cereal in the bowl and start eating.

Gawd I am gonna miss this place. Doncaster. My everything. So many memories. But well I have to go to make more memories and I have my 4 best friends with me so I don't need to worry. I am snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. It is mom.

"Hey mom. Morning " I say.

"Hey Lou. Morning sunshine" she replies.

"So all set for LA?"She asks.

"Yeah but I am gonna miss you" I say feeling tears in my eyes.

"Awww Louis I am gonna miss you too. But don't worry I'll call you everyday and it's not like you are permanently settling there. Just go and achieve your goals" she says making me smile.

"Yeah I know. Thanks mom. I love you" I smile.

"I love you too . Bye. Have a safe journey and call me as soon as you reach" she says.

"Sure thing mom . Bye " I hang up.

Suddenly I hear loud horns in front of my house. I know who it is . I pick up all my stuff and run out of the house.

"BOYS! !" I yell happily.

"Hey Louis " They all say in unison.

I engulf them into our man hugs and we drive off to the airport. We reach there and get the whole luggage checked and other stuff. Liam goes to get the boarding passes. He hands them to us and suddenly looks at me with an apologitic look on his face.

"Sorry Louis but your seat is away from us." He says. What?!

"I told you Zayn stop looking at your hair. Now we are late and these are the last seats in the plane" twoe adds turning to Zayn.

"C'mon dude it wasn't my mistake if my beautiful hair took a bit of time" Zayn argues.

"Ok now you 2 shut up. I am fine. Plus we can't change it so stop arguing and let's go " I stop them.

"But wait let me get some food " Niall interupts.

"Not now. Nialler we have to go" Harry says.

"Um fine " Niall says while pouting making us laugh.

'Flight 425 is leaving in 30 min . Passengers are requested to get into the plane' we hear the announcement.

"That's our flight . Let's go " Harry says. We nod and then leave.

In the plane.....

I sit in my seat which is in the front of the plane. The guys are sitting somewhere in the middle. The seat on my side is empty. I am just hoping that some person who is of my age sits here. Last time an old man sat with me and I couldn't sleep due to his loud snoring during the whole flight. I am snapped out of my thoughts by a beautiful girly voice.

"Excuse me. Is this 1 A? " She asks and I look up to meet a pair of beautiful bluish grey eyes. Her hieght is about 5'6 and she has perfect long brown loose curls . She is literally breath taking. She looks around 18. She is wearing a crop top, some ripped skinny jeans, a jacket and some flats . She clicks her fingers in front of my face and I realize that I was staring.

"Is this 1 A? " She asks again.

"Um yeah. " She smiles showing her dimples and sits down . Haha she has dimples like Harry .

"By the way I am Savanna Sanders " She speaks up and holds her hand out which I gladly take.

"Louis Tomlinson " I introduce myself.

"Hii Louis " she waves cutely still smiling.

"Hii Savanna " I smile back.

The plane takes off.

I take out my I pod and start listening to music and she does the same. Fix You by Coldplay comes on. My favourite. It hardly has been 15 min since I have been listening to music when suddenly I felt my earphones being pulled out by someone. I turned to my left to see Savanna holding my earphones.

"Are we gonna sit here just listening to music and get bored for the whole time? " She asks.

"Um you wanna talk or something? " I ask with a smile.

"Yeah sure I love to get to know about other people" She smiles.

"I can see that. Well what do you wanna talk about? " I ask.

"Well anything. .. How is your family? " She asks.

"Well they are good. I have my mother , stepfather and 4 little sisters. " I tell her.

"Wow " she smiles.

"What about you? " I ask and her expression suddenly changed. Why?

"Well they live very far away in Australia. I have my parents and a brother " She tells me.

"Oh so what were you doing in Doncaster? " I ask her.
" Well I was here in a boarding school and now I am going to America for university and you can say also running away from my ex. " She says .

"Running away from ex?" I ask.

"Uh yup. Actually I have never been in a relationship. But in Doncaster, I met this boy named Blake and we were pretty serious but I found him cheating on me. He had been coming to my house and all and is bothering me alot lately so I've decided to go away without letting anyone know and I also got admission letter from this university so yeah " she replies.

"Ohh I get that. " I say understanding her feelings. Our destination is the same but the difference is that she is running away and I am chasing something.

"Ugh I feel very tired now. " I tell her rubbing my eyes . But I didn't get an answer. Instead I just felt a slight weight on my shoulder. I look over to see that Savanna is already peacefully sleeping on my shoulder. She looks just so beautiful.

I have a feeling that I can share anything with her like literally anything even if I know her only for an hour or so.

Savanna's P.O.V

I told Louis the story that I hardly share with anyone. I have a feeling that I can trust Louis with anything even if I know him hardly for an hour. I feel my eyes getting heavy and immediately fall asleep.

Author's Note

Hii loves,
How are you doing?
So this was the first chapter . What do you think?
Hope you liked it.
Thanks for reading.
Like
Vote
Comment

Stay beautiful

All the love.S