8

Today I was finally getting a tattoo. I have always wanted one, today was my 18 birthday and I am getting one. Seth is coming with me. I got dressed and walked downstairs to see Seth. "Hey Seth are you ready." I asked and he nodded. "We drove to the tattoo shop in town. We got out of the car and walking in. "Hello." This big muscled man said. "Hey." I said. "So which one is getting the tattoo." He asked. "Me." I said. "Wow, I thought you with the muscles would be getting the tattoo." The man said in surprise. "Nah this one is all I need." Seth said showing him his wolf pack thing on his arm. "Woah that is huge." The man said. "Hey, hello back to me." I said. "Oh right what would you like." He asked. "I want a small dream catcher on my forearm." I said. He started to work on it, it didn't hurt that bad, but it still hurt.

It looked really pretty. I paid for the tattoo and drove to La Push. We got out of the car at Sam's house where the pack was. We walked in the house and into the living room. "Hey Beth." They said. "Hey." I said back. "Ok I want to show you something." I said talking about my tattoo. "What is it." Sam asks. I raised up my sleeve and turned my arm over to show my forearm. "Woah, that beautiful." Emily said and I smiled at her. "Boys what do you think." I asked. "I like it, but we never really saw you as a tattoo girl." Paul said. "Well don't judge a book my it's cover." I said and they laughed.