With that he left the room not speaking a single word and didn't come for the entire night.

I don't know how but I had this feeling that he is not going to accept this child in his life.

Not wanting to raise my child in an unwanted relation I came to a decision.

I went towards the drawer and picked a notepad and a pen and started writing a letter to James.

Dear James,

I know this is not what you were expecting from me. Even though I wanted to be a good girlfriend in your life I can't let our baby go.

This baby is the first symbol of our love, I know you are not ready to accept the baby. But that's OK cause I will not force you in this relation cause these few days are more than enough in my life as you made me to feel your love.

You are the only one for me in our life just remember it.

I love you James, I love you so much.

Love
Sarah.

I packed all my language and went to get fresh up in the restroom before leaving the house.

When I stepped out of the bathroom I saw a furious James in front of me who read the note I placed on the table.

"What is this Angel?" He questioned when he noticed my presence.

"I know James that you are not ready to be in the relation to be a father and I understand. So I'm going to leave you and give you time and when you are ready you can accept us."

He came towards me and hugged me tightly in his arms. "Angel it's not like what are you seeing, God......Angel you don't even know how happy I'm feeling now."

"What do you mean James?" I asked him not knowing what to understand by his words.

"Angel you made me the most happiest man on this planet. I wanted to surprise you today, but your surprise was great.

Don't even think about me being not ready or sure about this relation. Cause I'm more than happy and invite our baby with open arms."

I didn't realize I was crying until he brushed of the tears with his kisses. I am relieved to know he is more than ready to accept the baby which formed a smile.

Wait he said he wanted to surprise me, what was it?

"James?"

"Yes Angel.."

"What is the surprise you were talking about?"

After hearing my question he pulled away and I missed his body warmth. He started feeling nervous, well ladies and gentlemen here we go..

The great Hunter is feeling nervous about something, and you can never miss this chance as he behaves as this in one in the zillion years...

"Angel, you are the most beautiful thing that happened in my life. You are the only woman who loved me for what I am.

When you said me the news about you carrying our baby in your I was more than happy but didn't know how to react. So I left you and behaved as a dick.

Even though I behaved as a asshole you never stopped loving me. And today you gave me the most beautiful gift in the world.

I know I'm not good at this romantic stuff, but Angel will you honour me by being my wife until my last breath.

I promise you Angel I will give my 100% to make you happy. Will u Angel??

Will you marry me Angel?"

He kneeled in front of me, and waiting for my answer by holding a ring in his hand.

I nodded my head saying yes.

"Say it Angel. I want to hear your voice."

"Of course James I will marry you." With that he stood and placed the ring on my finger. And he pulled me in to his arms and sealed our promise by kissing me on my lips.

With that we forgot about the whole world and started swimming in our own paradise making love to each other the whole night and stayed in each other's arms.

This is how I fell in love with the beast. And he is my beast....

End
************************************************************************

Hope you loved reading and guess what I finished one of your favorite stories.

Vote, comment, follow and share it.......

Love you all,
qt sweet.....