1.Sarah

you can see James Hunter in the above pic, if you have any other person in your mind you can imagine him :) :p

or else we can assume him as Ryan Guzman .

So whom do you want as Hrithik or Guzman ???????????

***************************************************************************************

I was fuming with anger on him. I still wondered how in this whole freaking world he has control on me and my life.

I have left him past in my life after spending all those awful with him and it was before two years.

I wanted to move on in my life by leaving the past behind me and had this date today with a guy whom I met through some online site.

And he has the guts to spoil my date with this guy and can stay calm as if nothing has happened. He might the most powerful CEO on this earth but I don't care who the hell he is.

And for heaven's sake, this is my life. I want to control my life on my own not by others. I will be on the roads rather by being dependent on a guy like him.

I have not realized that I'm in front of his office building until the cab's driver disturbed my thoughts to let me know I have reached my destination.

After giving him a 20 dollar bill I have entered the building where the security man welcomed me with a welcoming smile on his face because he knows who I was.

Everything seems to be new and modernized but I am least considered with the interior of the office.

I have reached his working floor and marched his office where I have been blocked by a lady who I assume to be his assistant.

If I was good in understanding him then I bet she has been also got laid by him being one of his mistress. Plastering a fake smile by looking at which a kid can also say it was unwelcoming.

While I was asking her whether I can meet her boss, she kept on asking me who I am. What I have to do with him and did I have the appointment to meet him.

If I had planned to meet him, I would be least bothered for taking his appointment. Her stupid questions fumed my anger so instead of answering her I have done the work which I should have done before.

I entered his office without knocking and his assistant was trying to pull out of his office before I disturb his meeting, but what she doesn't know was the loss has been done already.

If I was the old me I would have been embarrassed of the sudden attention I have got but now I was overpowered with the rage building inside me towards the person who is in front of me.

"What the hell do you think about yourself Mr Hunter?" When I shouted at him many emotions crossed his eyes. Being a cold heartless bastard he was he kept his emotions hidden.

"May I know what's going on in my office Ms South?" his voice is dangerously low as he questioned his assistant. Even in this worst situation that voice had its effect on me which sent shivers down my spine.

He still has this effect on me making my knees go weak and I hate this. But truths to be told I still love him deep down my heart and hate myself for this.

"I - I have tried my best to - to stop her entering in to your office Mr Hunter, bu - but she never listened to Me." She stammered to his deadly low voice. Her face was pale as if blood has been sucked out from her body.

"Then let her wait outside until I finish my meeting with my clients." I stood shell shock in my place after listening to him.

*********************************************************************************************

you can expect the drama in the next update.........

so i will try to update it by next Sunday i.e, on

i know its a bit confusing and a little bit boring but i can assure you the story gets interesting in the upcoming updates.

and my updates will be a bit late so be patient and support me plzzzz