20. Sarah

Hy hiiii qties,

Ok so..... My dear lovely qties......
Yesterday was my dad's birthday...... So let's wish him a very happy birthday.......

Belated Happy birthday papa.......

Love you dad you were, are and always will be my hero..... :*

Ok....... Who is ready for the next update?????

Here we go.........

Happy reading.......
************************************************************************

I have been pacing back and forth in the bathroom.. I'm very tensed and nervous about the result.

As the timer stops 2 pink lines form on the kit indicating positive. Not giving any confirmation I check all other kit which declare the same result...

I fell on the floor placing a hand on my tummy rubbing it slightly.. I'm scared about James cause we have never discussed about the baby....

Our relation is going perfectly after crossing all those hurdles in our life. What if he doesn't want to do anything with the baby...

What if he wants me to get rid of the baby..I placed my hand protectively on my not yet formed baby bum and came to a decision.

If he don't want any relation with our baby then I will go and take care of my baby on my own.

Even it costs to get rid of all my relation with James then let it be. I am ready to do anything to protect my baby...

But first I need to tell this to him, I can't hide such a big news from him......

I have been waiting for him as he might come home by any time as clock is indicating it's almost 8 in the evening.

When I heard maids greeting him I sat nervosly on the bed not knowing how to reveal this news to him.

When he entered the room he came and sat beside me placing his hands around my waist.

I remained silent not wanting the feeling of him leaving me. I hugged him tightly and laid my head on his chest enjoying the short moment.

"What is it Angel, why are you so calm today"

I hugged him even tighter not letting him go out of my reach.

"Go get ready we are going out for dinner" he asked me to get ready by placing a kiss on my forehead.

I need to tell him now or it can't happen.

"James, we need to talk. I have something to tell you."

"What ever it might be let's discuss it later Angel. Now let's get ready for this dinner."

"James it's more than important, I mean this is very serious and an urgent matter"

"Ok Angel, tell me what it is?"

"James, I'm I'm pregnant"

He was laughing hysterically, holding his stomach and tapping his knee.

I don't know why but it irritated the hell out of me.

"Hahaha, good joke Angel"

"Enough James, what I am saying is not a joke I'm serious about this. I going to be mother of our baby"

"Are you sure angel" he asked me and I can see the colour draining out of his face.

"Why would I play a prank about something important like this James?"