Not Alone

~Camila's POV~

"We have to get out of here." Clarke whispers after a few seconds.

"How?" Dinah asks.

"Follow me, we have to run." I say before we all run out from behind the rock, into the trees and in the direction of the camp. We all stop as we hear A scream behind us. "Jasper." I whisper I'm about to run towards the scream but Finn grabs my arm.

"We can't, Octavia is injured and you can't go alone, let's get back to camp, then we can send out a search team okay?" He offers and I nod knowing there's no need to argue. We start to run back to camp as fast as we can without leaving Octavia behind. When we get back I take deep breaths trying to calm my beating heart. I walk a bit closer to the drop ship and my eyes go wide.

"What the fuck are you doing." I gasp walking closer to Bellamy.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm taking off the wristbands." He explains.

"Why? These are the only thing that tell the ark that we're still alive, take them off and they think your dead?" Clarke questions but Bellamy doesn't answer.

"How many?" I ask and he looks at me confused. "How many did you take off?" I expand.

"Twenty" he says and I sigh.

"Twenty off and the two dead. They think twenty two of us are dead already." I sigh shaking my head. I see Clarke about to scream her head of at him but before she does is peek up. "We will deal with this later, right now I will need to get a search team sent out."

"Why? What's wrong?" He asks.

I walk up and stand up on higher ground so I can see everyone. "We are not alone here." I say loud enough for everyone to hear. "Jasper was attacked and we need to send out a search party to go find him, but now that we know that there's danger around we need to protect ourselves. I want everyone here doing something! Some people work on making a wall to surround the drop ship and others try to make weapons. Right now we need everyone working!! So let's get a move on! We don't know how much time we have!" After I finish speaking everyone moves to action. I walk back up to the group. "Finn take Octavia into the drop ship and fix up her leg, Clarke, Bellamy your coming with me to find Jasper." I say and they nod except for Bellamy.

"Why should I come?" He scoffs.

"I can see the way you want to be a leader and make them all take of the wristbands, show them your strong by coming with us. Also you have a gun." I explain. "You're  coming too." I say grabbing onto Murphy as he passes.

"Alright." He says not trying to argue.

"Come on let's go."

~end of POV~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~Jasper's POV~

I keep my eyes closed as I feel someone dragging me along the ground. I try not to groan as the pain in my chest grows.

"chit do osir do kom em heda?" A deep voice spoke a language i don't recognise.

"heal em, den make sure em gets back safely, osir nou want wor." This time a softer voice spoke but still sounded fierce. I felt thug at my feet and I couldn't keep the groan in as the pain spread through my body now.

"Hed--" the deep voice started but got intruded.

"NOW! THATS AN ORDER!" She screamed, but this time in English. "I will be heading back to TonDC, Lexa has asked for me to show up as she has important matters to discus. after you heal him report back to me so I know that he's safely back with his people." With that I heard footsteps get quieter as someone walked away. In the next minute I feel someone doing something to my chest. I felt pain but at the same time it was decreasing but not as much as I hoped .