"No." He stated simply.

"Mhmm okay." Zayn mumbled, eating his food.

"Anyway, Niall, the boys are coming here and doing a concert soon. Do you want to go?" Louis asked. Niall screamed, causing everyone in the cafeteria to look their way. Niall blushed and started to sink in the chair.

"Of course I want to go." He said. Louis grinned.

"Yay! We have to make plans and stuff!" He said.

"Do you guys want to come to movies with us on Friday?" Zayn asked, looking between Louis and Niall.

"Who's 'we'?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Liam, Harry and I." Zayn answered.

"Sure." Niall smiled.

"Cool, Harry will probably pick you up then. We're all just going to meet there." Liam said.

"I'll pick you up, Louis." He added, smiling at the younger lad. Louis blushed and nodded.

"I'm bringing Perrie, okay?" The other boys nodded at Zayn.

After school, Harry was waiting outside, just as promised. Niall quickly ran to Harry's car and got in.

"Hi, Haz." He grinned.

"Hey, Ni." Harry smiled.

"Can we go get ice cream, please please please?" Niall asked. How could Harry even say no to him?

"Sure." Harry smiled. "But I'm paying." He smirked, knowing Niall wouldn't turn ice cream down just because Harry would pay. Niall whined but agreed anyway. Harry put the car in drive and started towards the local ice cream place.

"So, are you going to the movies on Friday with us?" Harry questioned, glancing at the younger boy. Niall nodded.

"Yeah. You're going to bring me right?" Niall asked sweetly. Harry chuckled and nodded.

"Of course." He said. Niall grinned and kissed Harry's cheek quickly, blushing as he pulled back.

"What was that for?" Harry asked, smiling even more than before.

"A thank you for being a great person, even though you think you're bad ass." Harry scoffed.

"I am bad ass." He said.

"No, you're a giant teddy bear, harry." Niall said. To Niall, Harry was a bad ass giant teddy bear.

"Go on a date with me." Harry said, out of the blue as they ate their ice cream. Niall dropped the spoon into the little cup and looked at Harry.

"What?" He asked, shocked.

"Go on a date with me." Harry repeated. Niall blushed and smiled, picking his spoon up again.

"Okay." He said. Harry grinned.

"Saturday at 6:30?" Harry asked.

"At night right?" Niall asked. Harry nodded.

"It's a date then." Niall smiled. Niall was internally freaking out even though he was calm on the outside. They finished their ice cream, but sat at the little table a bit longer, just talking.

"Hey, Haz?" Harry looked up at Niall.

"Yea?" Niall bit his lip.

"Um, w-what did you do to Connor?" He asked.

"I didn't hurt him too bad if that's what you think. I just slammed him into the wall a couple times and punched him once. My mom stopped it before I could actually do what I wanted." Harry said.