Chapter 27: Sabertooth

Start from the beginning

~~~

When we arrived in front of the Sabertooth guild hall, I could feel the familiar energy of Fairy Tail's guild hall coming from inside. It even looked similar to ours on the outside. "This is Sabertooth?"

"Yeah." Natsu came up and put his hands on his hips. "Two more dragon slayers work here too. Sting and Rogue."

"And another celestial wizard named Yukino too," Lucy added.

"They're good friends of ours. They've had our backs for awhile now." Gray finished.

"Good," I smiled. "That means the Pokémon are fine then. We should find them quickly."

I stepped into the hall with everyone behind me, and there were only a few differences from Fairy Tail that I saw. People weren't fighting as much, but everyone was having fun either talking or eating with each other. I stepped further in when I looked around.

"Hey, Natsu!" I turned to see a boy with blonde hair and a bright smile hold his hand up to wave. "How ya doing?"

"What up, Sting?" He smiled and waved back. "Long time no see!"

"For sure!" He stepped up to us. "What are you doing here?"

"Huh? You mean no one told you?" I asked him.

"Told us what?" A different boy with black long hair and black clothes stepped up next to Sting. "We've never even met before."

"Rogue, don't be rude." Sting sweat-dropped.

I looked at Rogue. "We heard that you've been finding creatures that have never been seen before. Is that correct?"

Sting and Rogue widened their eyes. "What? You know about them?"

I nodded. "I've come to take them back to bring them home."

"We all have," Lucy stepped up next to me to cross her arms.

"What exactly are they?" Sting asked.

I looked down, and Eevee came out from behind my legs. They widened their eyes in shock again. "They're called Pokémon, and I am a trainer. They're not from this world, just like me. That's why I need to make sure they're okay and take them home. My name's Elena Throwbell."

"She's also a member of Fairy Tail, in case you didn't know. We treat her like she's part of the guild as much as her Pokémon." Gray said.

"What's going on here?" A girl came up this time with short light blue hair and light blue eyes. Her outfit made her look like a Swanna a little bit.

"Yukino!" Lucy skipped up to her. "How are you?"

"I'm doing well," she smiled. "But what are you guys doing here?"

"We were just talking about the creatures that suddenly appeared not too long ago," Sting answered.

"Oh, right!" Yukino exclaimed. "We have no idea what they are or where they came from."

"Can you take us to them?" I asked.

They loosened their faces for some odd reason. "What? Now?"