Chapter 2

Nicole slowly peeled her eyes open, her eyes bulging out of her head as she stared up at a strong chiseled jaw. Icy blue orbs staring down at her with something beyond lust. She was quick to thrash, the mans sun-kissed muscled arms tightening around her back and thighs.

Tingles and electric shocks jolted up her spine, and she snarled, the feeling unnatural to her. Nicole's heart hammered against her chest. Her nails swipe across the mans face, a shriek sounding as he suddenly let go of her—causing her body to fall into the dirt.

She stared in horror as the claw marks on the mans face miraculously healed before her eyes. She could see the dark Crimson staining his hands and face.

Heart pounding, Nicole's panicked breath was like thunder to her own ears. Adrenaline almost bursting through her skin, eyes wide with fear, screams lodged away somewhere in her throat. She hauled herself to her feet slowly, staring at the man warily.

With every step she took back he took forward.

He went to grab her again only this time before he could wrap his arms around her, she was already flying through the forest.

Nicole could hear his heavy steps pounding the forest floor. She could feel his fingers snatching at her long brown hair, her head bobs backwards. The scream squeaks through her scorched throat. Snatching at the air, Nicole begged anyone listening to help her keep balance. She could see the stars looming through the crowns of the trees. His face hovered over hers.

Her eyes darkened from their normal silver to an inky black. A ferocious growl piercing the air, "Stay away from me." She growled her voice an octave lower.

"You're mine!" The man hissed through clenched teeth grabbing her wrist. Tingles shot up her arm. Nicole's body started to tremble her nails elongating  "I beg to differ." Nicole laughed bitterly.

Nicole ripped his hands off her wrist and ran, though she didn't get far. She slammed into the ground, rolling on to her back she scratched his shoulders but the scratch marks were go in seconds it didn't even phase him.

"Get off me!" She seethed making the forest ground shake.

"You're coming with me, little mate." He growled out through gritted teeth.

"You don't own me I'm not going anywhere with you." Nicole screamed with so much anger that the whole forest rumbled and nature stopped. "We'll see about that." The man said, his frustration evident.

He threw Nicole over his shoulder. Nicole bashed and tried everything to get out of this man's grip on her, it felt like forever but she finally gave up. Nicole passed out and when she woke up she knew that she was on a bed.

Nicole jumped out of bed, running  to the door. She banged and banged until her wrists and hands were sore and bruised.

Something deep inside her stirred, the same feeling washing over her the day she killed her own father.

"No no no..." Her hands pull at her hair as she desperately tries getting a grip on herself. "Stop please..." She could feel the rage within her slowly pouring into her veins, poisoning her mind. She wouldn't win this war.

I throat cleared, and Nicole snapped her head to the door. "Where are you? "She snarled, glancing around the barren room.

"I just wanted to see how you are doing and if you are stable or not." The voice replied coolly. "Why were those men after you?" There was an edge to the mans voice now.

"I killed one of their own." It wasn't a total lie. The voice sighed, before the sound of the door clicking open hit her ears. "You killed your father." Those same infuriating blue eyes stared at her daring her to disagree.

"No I didn't!" She snarled her body trembling and  eyes darkening. Her nails suddenly   elongated, her bones cracking her body sprouting hair and a tail. She growled lowly. A warning.

"Don't lie to me, " The man scowled, crossing his arms over his chest. "You aren't stable you need to control your wolf." Nicole pounced biting him in the shoulder and clawing his stomach but he healed before her eyes.

"Calm down" He growled sternly. 

She growled in protest, pain overriding her senses, she clamped down on his calf.

"Don't resist. It will only hurt more." The mans strained voice hit her ears.

A thousand tiny knifes slice and cut at her will to fight, trying to penetrate through to her mind. They keep stabbing and cutting, slicing and biting, looking for an in.

It's never-ending, and that's what kills her.

She could feel her head bending slowly. No! Nicole yanks her head up, clamping down harder on his calf when the pain comes back. They're stronger this time, with each slice more and more of her self control is gone.

Nicole screams in her mind. A high pitched, pain-filled scream.

Suddenly she let go, flopping down panting. Unable to endure the pain, her head bowed.

"Good girl." The voice smirked, and she growled. "Now, think of your human self."

Nicole cocked her head to the side, finally staring up into the mans blue orbs. She whined, knowing if she did she would be bare for him to see.

"Do it." The man seethed, all patience and humor gone.

Nicole pictured herself out on the lake with her father swimming, no sooner, she felt her bones begin to break and realign themselves.

Nicole had her arms wrapped protectively around her, she was crouched in front of the man. Bare for his eyes to see.

She could feel a blush creep on her face along with the feelings from before. She closed her eyes tightly trying to gain her self-control back.  

"Here." She glanced up slowly, her eyes bugging out as she stared at the mans bare chest. The rage with in her simmered slowly and she grabbed the shirt in his hands tentatively, staring at his face. He smiled lightly at her in return.

"I will bring food up in a second, and then we will talk some more." He looked her up and down smirking, seeing her wearing his shirt. He nodded at her, before disappearing out the door.

The lock sounding.