Chapter two: kidnapping the emos

Third person P.O.V.

" The fake fans were plotting to overthrow the emo bands and turn them all into pop bands, or worse, rappers " the voice spoke
A Smol bean was walking down the street and had to turn into a dark alley he began to walk down the alley, then a voice began to sing "wish we could turn back time"
Then another voice joined in "to the good old days"
Then another "when the mama sang us to sleep"
then the leader,Harry styles, said "but now we're stressed out" and knocked out Tyler.(A/N mca123321  there's something for everyone)

- time skip to when Tyler was supposed to meet Josh-
Josh's P.O.V.
I sat and waited for Tyler I had made beans for lunch and he was supposed to be here by now.
After waiting about thirty minutes I got a call from Tyler's phone, I picked it up and a British voice answered "we have josh if you ever want to see him again meet us at the alley on the way to your house."

Josh panicked (at the disco) and called the emo police 

"hello this is Gerard" gee sassed through the phone

"someone has kidnapped my best smol friend!" Josh yelled 

"Okayyy, but like chill" gee again sassed  

"HOw aM I SUpoSSED TO DO THAT!" Josh drummed into the phone.

" Look everything will be ok I promise, we are getting someone on the case."

-click-

Gerard's P.O.V.

I sighed then turned around in my chair  "frank there's another missing emo," 

"who is it this time" frank yelled back

" Tyler joseph" I replied. Frank walked in 

"do you wanna make out?" He smirked 

"yesh" I said and jumped into franks arms.

-Three hours later -

Third person P.O.V.

After the sass machine and the short one stopped they started calling the members of the team. First was brendon and ryan.