Why Didn't You Tell Me

(Nessy's P.O.V)
It felt good to get out the house right now, it was such a beautiful day. I didn't know where to go. I had no where to go. I guess I will just go and walk around random places or go to the park or something. As I was riding around I noticed that one of my friends Jamie was walking somewhere. I pulled over in front of her and got out of the car. "Hey Jamie whats up? Where you going?" "No where just bored, I was just taking a walk why?" "I was bored too and trying to look for something to do. Do you want to ride around or go to the park or something and just talk?" "Yeah that would be awesome." We both got in the car and headed to the park. It was a quiet ride but one of us were about to break the silence, I could feel it. "So Ness what has been going on? I heard you broke up with your all natural boy toy." I knew who she was talking about but we had already gotten to the park. "Lets go sit, I will spill everything." I say. Jamie was another one of my bestfriends I could trust her for anything but all I have to say is not say anything and her lips would be sealed. "I will tell you, but you cant tell anyone anything. Ok?" "Ok, you can trust me Ness and also I will tell you something that has been going on with me to that I haven't told anyone." "Ok so I guess you had heard all the rumors right?" "Yep." "Well I am about to tell you everything there is to know about it. you ready?" "Yes definitely." "Well you should have known about me and Alex and that stupid relationship. It was just a relationship based on lies after lies after lies. So I had met another guy and we created this mutual bond between both of us. But one day when we were going out to like hang out and just be friends Alex texted me and he threatened me and calling me names and bull crap like that when I was in the car and he saw it. He told me not to worry about it that it was stupid, but he didn't know that that was my boyfriend, I didn't tell him cause I wanted to break up with him. It took me two months figuring out how to break up with Alex but I finally managed to do it and when I did he shoved me into the lockers and forced to make out with me. Then my friend seen and he got really upset. He did something very terrible and so did I, I really don't want to talk about that but after that we both got better. We talked and we both decided that it would be better to stay away from each other and think things over. After that five months past and he said he couldn't take it anymore that he couldn't keep his distance and that he needed to be with me, so we had gotten off the bus and I gave him a hug and Alex seen and he got pretty upset so he hit me My friend hurt him and then that's all I remember." "Wow Nessy, that is just so crazy." "Yeah but what is your news Jamie." "Oh yeah I wanted to tell you that I was now going out with Alex...." Oh lord she is going out with Alex now is she insane. I should at least feel happy for her, but I knew he was a monster and I didn't want her to get hurt. "Are you sure about this Jamie? All I want you to know is that I am not going to go and ruin things for you if this is what you want then go for it." She looked pleased that I had said that. And it was true, I didn't want to get in her way of happiness. "Thanks Ness. I knew you would be understandable." "Yeah, oh god its getting late what time is it?" She pulls out her phone and checks the time. "It is 7:45." She showed me her phone to show me the time. "Do you want to go get something to eat then I drop you off home? My treat." I say hoping she would come. "I would love to." We both raced to the car like children. "I won that Jamie ha." I said breathlessly. We are in the car trying to catch our breath before I start the car. I sped off from the park and headed for McDonalds. Woo-Hoo, we are here thank god I'm starving and so is Jamie by the look on her face. We both look at each other and we were thinking the same thing. We both ran out of the car and ran inside. We ordered Two Mcdoubles Two medium fries, cookies, and Sundaes. It was so good. It took us about an hour or two just talking laughing and eating. It was very fun, but it was getting really late and I needed to get home. it was 9:45pm and we were heading for the car. "Hey its time to get home you need a ride?" I say to Jamie. "No its fine I don't live that far from here." "Ok then, I will see you later Jamie, goodnight." "See you later Ness I had fun tonight goodnight." With that I got in my car and drove off. it took about ten minutes to get to my house so I got back around 10:00pm. I see that Eli's car is here but I am really not the excited to see him. How could he lie to me like that. I didn't want to go and see him till tomorrow. I thought about where I could go and I just remembered that I had my aunts number. I wonder if she would let me go and spend the night. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. "Hey Andy, how are you?" "I'm good sweetie, how are you?" "I'm good, I was going to ask if I could spend the night with you for the night I don't really want to be home right now." "Yeah sure come over the hotel is called, Jackson's House." "Thanks Andy." "No problem sweetie I will see you when you get here.""Ok bye." I hurried and put the address in my gps and got out of the drive way. I seen that someone opened the door. It was Chase. He hurried back inside probably to tell them I was there, so I sped off down the street to head to the hotel. I got there in five minutes I was there. She was right it wasn't that far from my house. I got up to her floor and went into her room. She was there on one of the beds with her husband Andrew. "Hey Renessmae, come in." I came in the room. "Don't be shy come on go on the other bed you look exhausted." "I am exhausted." "Well just go relax and go to sleep sweetie." "Thanks goodnight guys." "Goodnight." They said at the same time. After that I fell asleep very fast. I really was tired.