I Need You

(Eli's P.O.V)

I went to Nessy's house to see if she was there.. I knocked on the door and a lady opened it, maybe her mother... "May I help you young man?" I was so nervous. "Yes I'm looking for Nessy is she here?" "Yes she is. Give me one minute, come in." She yells, "NESSY... SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU ILL SEND THEM UP." "Ok mom." she points me up to the stairs. "Second door on your left." I was so afraid as i was walking up the stairs. She is here at least I feel a little better but not so much. I finally reached to her door and opened it slowly to find her sitting on her bed looking out her large window. "Nessy? You are here... Ive been looking for you everywhere."

(Nessy's P.O.V)

"Nessy? You are here... Ive been looking for you everywhere." There was a long silence. I didn't even know what to say to him, I started feeling tears rolling down my face... "Nessy you had me so worried. I looked everywhere for you. Im so glad you are ok." He gave me a hug and i hugged him back but i then started to cry even more. "Why are you crying?" 'sniffle' "Because i did this to you. I-I made you cut yourself I hurt you. I didn't want things to be like this and.... And I think it would be better to stay away from each other for awhile." He started crying. "N-Nessy you can't be serious. I can't do that i need you Nessy... I need you..." I didn't know what to say. The trembling fear in his voice broke my heart and what i said to him was way out of line. I grabbed his hand and entangled our fingers together as I layed on his shoulder. "Eli... You know that I love you... And you know that I want to be with you but I can't hurt you anymore.. Hurting you is hurting me and you deserve someone way better..." "No Nessy that is not true. What I did was out line. I should've never cut myself for seeing that you have kissed another guy but something just came over me. I never meant it like this. But what i do know is that we have to be together. That is all I know." I couldn't do that. I needed time to think about it...
"Eli look I want to be with you I really do it's just i don't know where my mind is at right now. I need to think about everything..."
And after saying that he kissed me. "Nessy I will always be here when you need me. You take your time I am not in any rush.. But I do love you and I will give you your space." After that he walked out and he left. I watched as he left out of my room. I couldn't help but cry and think about all the memories we shared...