We Need To Talk

(Nessy's P.O.V)
Its been a week since the hospital and i havent left my room. My mom knew that i was skipping but she also knew i was hurting so she let it slide. Ive been thinking about him so much and what i had said to him and i didnt want to face him again... I didnt want to know what he had to say because ill just end up crying like i always do. I just hope if i ever bump into him i can handle what will happen next...

(Eli's P.O.V)
Its been a week since I last seen her... I miss her like crazy. I cant believe she said she loved me, and she cut herself because of me... I just wish i wasnt so stupid and put her through all that crap... I need to talk to her today i want to be able to tell her how i feel...
The day went by so slow without her... I was walking in the hall way after class and i felt someone push me. "What the hell dude." "You made my girl break up with me you dick." "Im gonna fucking kill you.." He grabbed me and pushed me into the lockers and started punching me... I had to defend myself i started choking him to loosen his grip and i got him on the ground so i started punching him in the face... "She isnt yours and she isnt mine so fuck off you prick." I started running to my last class of the day... I stayed in the back listening to music hoping to pass time then all of a sudden... "Hey sorry to bother you but i need to talk to you about Nessy." "Uhm who are you?" "Im Mary, Nessy's best friend." "Lets go some place private i dont want people to hear anything..." We left the class and walked outside to the parking lot... "So what do you want Mary?" "I want to know where and what happened to my bestfriend, and i want to know now!" " I don't think its any over your business what i know." "Did you do something to my best friend? Where the Hell Is She?" "Look I don't know where she is and I dont know what happened to her ok? I haven't seen her since last week now mind your business if I knew where she was I would be there cause i need to talk to her..." "Ok im sorry." "If you will excuse me i have to get back to class..." I walked back to my class where I only had five minutes left of class... When i heard that bell i ran straight to the bus and sat in our seat... The ride was very long. As soon as i got home I was thinking of places she should would be... At the park maybe she is there.. I grabbed my keys and went straight to the park... She wasnt there... I felt tears streaming down my face... I searched the whole city and she isn't there... There is one place i havent been to, if she isnt there then its time to give up...

(Ten Minutes Later)
I walked up to her door step and knocked on the door. "May i help you young man?" "Yes I am looking for Nessy, is she here?"