Chapter 26: Fights and Lies

Drake's POV

"This is all your fault!"

"If you wouldn't have hit me assh*le, we wouldn't be here!"

"F*cking pr*ck! Who the hell do you think you are?! I won't let you hurt her!"

"Who the f*ck said anything about hurting her?! I would never do that!"

"Are you f*cking kidding me! You reek of player! And believe me, I know the type!" The f*cking assh*ole had the nerve to tell me, but before I could yelled at the motherf*cker one of them cut in.

"Would you two stop f*cking shouting!"

Right now we were being held by two security guards outside the hospital. I think they are waiting for the cops to arrive to pass this whole pile of sh*t the idiot in front of me created since he punched me. Right now I'm so f*cking mad at myself for getting Emily in this situation, for physically hurting her that I would gladly take any distraction from it all. And what better way, than to do it the best way I can, screwing people's faces.

"Jake, if you don't stop right now I swear I would literary cut your balls!" One of them bellowed to Jake. The pr*ck whose face I was rearranging. "We came here because of Emily...you know what, if you want to keep doing this sh*t be my guest." He began to walk away towards the entrance. "I'm going to see how she is." He continued to let out a string of curses.

The blonde one shook his head at us, a clear sign of disapproval on his face, and followed him.

"Officers, I'm sure we can get to some sort of agreement. These two were just caught up in a stressful situation and decided to beat each other up to let out some steam." We still were both held by the guards and the eldest brother was trying to convince them to let us go.

"Sir, this won't go by unpunished." The one who was holding on with a little too much force said to him.

"I know, and I apologize for their behavior, but can they go off with just a warning? I'll make sure they won't do it again." He was still trying to get me off the hook? ...I know this will cost me my balls...

Both officers looked at each other in a silent conversation. I took that chance to look at Jake. He had a busted lip, a bleeding nose and a soon-to-be black eye. I can't say that I'm not impressed by his fighting skills but he still got nothing on me. Other than a cut on my lip, I was basically unscratched. Suddenly a wave of guilt flashed over me when I thought about what Emily would think of me busting her brother up while she was unconscious.

We were so caught up on the fight that it took the rest of her brothers and the officers to break us apart. The officer must have sense my surrender when my arms were no longer tense.

After another moment of hesitation, one of the officers spoke. "Alright, we will let you inside again, but when the police come you'll deal with it." They left murmuring something between 'stupid kids' and 'hormones'. When both guards were out of view, the older dude spoke.

"This isn't over." He said to me and Jake snickered. "And you" he turned to face Jake. "You know better than to start something like this while your little sister is unconscious and we don't know if she's going to be okay."

"She will be." I found myself saying.

"For your sake, she better be." If looks could kill, I would be six feet under by the death glares Jake was shooting my way.

"Stop it, now let's go back inside and act like civilized people for her sake." The last part was aimed at Jake. We went back inside and fixed ourselves the best we could.