chapter 5

200 READS WHOOP WHOOP IM EXCITED PLEASE COMMENT GUYS I REALLY LOVE COMMENTS SERIOUSLY IM SORRY ABOUT THE ATTEMPTED RAPE SCENCE IT PROBABLY SUCKED CUZ YOU KNOW IVE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN MY LIFE SO DONT BLAME ME

ANYWAYSSS LETS BEGIN THE STORYY

HARRYS POV

"My tattoos you wanna talk about my tattoos?" He rolled his eyes at me "Ya why not?" I nodded slowly sitting back on my bed "What do you want to know?" He sat down next to me on my bed and smiled "Why do you keep them covered?" I scooted away from him slightly "I dont know they are all stupid i dont know why i ever got them."

He rolled his eyes "I doubt any of them are stupid Harry you got them for a reason now lets start with the boat!" I looked down and rolled up my sleeve exposing the boat tattoo. "This one?" He nodded "What does it mean?" I smiled "Oh um its just a boat i guess it doesnt really have an meaning."

He rolled his eyes and unzipped his jacket pealing it off and showing me his arm "Well ive got a compass! I got it because you can always count on a compass to lead you back home!" i smiled down at him he was smiling at his tattoos he looked so happy i pointed to a bird on his arm "I like that one i have birds too!" i pulled down my shirt a little to show him the swallows on my chest.

He smiled pointing towards my chest at my covered butterfly tattoo "I like that what does it mean?" I chuckled "maybe ill tell you later you like tattoos dont you."

He smiled "yes I used to get them all the time I just loved the idea of them you know?" I nodded "it's like a journal our tattoos tell stories!"

He nodded at me smirking "told you you where a smart boy!" I blushed looking at my hands "ya I guess thanks."

He placed his Hand on my knee and sighed "now we have to talk about the some serious stuff okay?" I nodded without looking up at him

"okay Harry you almost were raped! now that's a serious thing okay you can't let him do that to you!" I finally lifted my head and groaned "YOU THINK I WANTED THAT TO HAPPEN I DIDN'T FIGHT BACK BECAUSE I WAS SCARED!"

Louis looked at me wide eyed as I continued yelling "NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I WANT THAT ESPECIALLY NOT FROM SOMEONE LIKE HIM LOUIS IM JUST SCARED OKAY HE'S NOT GOING TO STOP HE'S AN EVIL JERK AND I HATE PEOPLE LIKE HIM!"

Louis quickly wrapped his arms around me "Harry you need to relax okay babe I wasn't saying it was your fault because it wasn't and Oliver finally let me step in and save you literally just in time!"

I nodded "thank you for that." I looked at the clock "Louis I'm going to head to bed now I'll see you in the morning right?"

He nodded "yes I'll be visible to everyone tomorrow and I promise I'm here to protect you! I know I said I was just going to toughen you up but I think you need the protection."

I nodded "I agree night Louis!"

He smiled "night Harry!"

I watched him leave and then turned and rummaged through my backpack searching fot the notebook Mr.Z gave me i grabbed a pencil and sat at my desk and started writing.

Dear Journal,

Today was weird well this whole week has been weird! I met Louis Tomlinson a "Dark" angel ya i know its crazy but hes real i see him Anthony sees him and i see Oliver too the guardian angel he was supposed to be sent to me but for some reason i got Louis. To be honest i like Louis better hes cooler alittle ruff sometimes but he did save me and hes going to help me get better and im happy anyone is here to help me!

From Harry

I put the book back in my bag and changed into pajamas and headed off to bed. I passed out soon after laying down could you blame me its been a very long day for me.

**************

I woke up the next morning and showered and brushed my teeth. I was pulling on my pants when someone knocked on my door. "Um who is it?" "Its Louis!" I smiled "Im coming!" I pulled on my pants and opened my door. 

Louis smirked "Put on a shirt before everyone sees your beautiful tattoo covered body!" I blushed and slammed the door as soon as louis walked in i walked over to my dresser and rummaged around for a god shirt. I could feel louis atching me.

"Take a picture itll last longer!" I turned around to see him blushing at the floor. I smirked and pulled my shirt on and grabbed my backpack. "You ready?" Louis looked up and nodded i smirked and opened the door "Ladies first."

He rolled his eyed "Fuck off Styles!" I laughed "fine Lou cmon lets go eat breakfast." He nodded and walked next to me as we walked down the hallway towards the dining hall. We walked in to the dining hall and everyones eye were on Louis Some girls smiled at him but he just moved closer to me. 

Anthony glared at me Oliver was sitting across from him as some of the other jocks talked to him. I sighed taking my seat in the corner with Louis next to me. We both started eating apples talking about whatever we could as a girl walked over to our table.

I looked up at her she had long blond hair and dark blue eyes she started talking "Oh um hi your new here right?" I looked at louis who nodded "Ya i am." She nodded "Well im Heather whats your name?" Louis smiled "Hello Heather my names Louis." She blushed "Oh well Louis i was wondering what you were doing this weekend maybe we could hangout?" 

She looked at louis for an answer and Louis smirked "Heather i would love to hang out with you this weekend." She smiled and Louis laughed "But im sorry im gay babe!" I chocked on my apple as Heathers  eyes went wide and she stuttered "Y-your gay?!" He nodded and i watched her shake her head in disgust.

"So are you his boyfriend or something?" She looked at me and i shook my head "N-no." Louis laughed "Not yet!" I looked at Louis blushing madley "LOUIS!" he shrugged and Heather ran off.

"Louis are you really gay?" Louis nodded and blushed "Your okay with that right?" I nodded "Im gay to but ive never told anyone because i have enough people who hate me." Louis nodded "Sorry about that." I nodded "Ya it really does."

 THIS IS SO SHORT im sorry well if you havent read the bad boys club you should because alot of people actually like it idk why but they do lol well im hoping to get over 300 reads on this soon :)

-JULIA