"Sorry for the wait , boss man has just arrive he should be with you guys in a second."

"He needs to hurry up." Ghost said getting a Lil irritated as he looks at his watch reading the time .

She nods her head as she walks away rolling her eyes .

I start to laugh .

"Somebody isn't have a good day." I say .

Then he comes over to us .
I observe him as I saw him standing 6'3 wearing a Tom ford black suit with some all black Louis Vuitton gator dress shoes.

He was quit handsome and he looked like he was always about his business .

"I'm sorry I'm late, traffic." He says in his New Orleans accent .

Ghost nods his head as they shake hands and then he looks over towards me doing the same .

"How you doing?" He asks to me .

"Fine and you." I said back .

"Pretty good." He says taking his seat across from us .

"Although your late August, I know your good for the wait."
Ghost says taking a sip from his glass .

"Thank you man, Now let's get to business. So can you guys tell me again what your business is producting?" He asked as the white woman comes back over handing August a glass of champagne .

"Thank you." He says taking it from her

He looks at us as he waits for us to speak .

"Okay , so we basically doing a exotic party yanno like a late night party for all the big hustlers who's willing to spend a good price on some of these beautiful faces and bodies that god created. But this isn't just stripping , this includes sex, stripping , dancing , basically anything the girls feel comfortable and willing to do. Also the more they do the more they get paid."

He nods is head .

"So how much are you guys willing to cut me in order to recruit some of my girls?" He asked taking a sip of his champagne

"30 percent." Says Ghost .

He begins to play with his chin hair as he thought for a brief second

It grew silent and the look on Ghost face told he was beginning to become inpatient .

"Alright, under one condition."

We both looked at him .

"I get to pick what girls can be recruited."

"Deal." Says Ghost .

"Wait, but what if I don't want them."

"Then I don't know what to tell you, I can't just give you all my beat girls and you guys leave me with none , no disrespect but although I'm now in business with you guys I still have a business to run down here and I still have customers to satisfied." He explains to us sitting his glass down on the marble table that sat in between us .

I nodded my head .

"Fine." I said with a slight attitude .

I knew he was right , but still if we get the best ladies we can get the more this can profit all of us .
But I knew I had to comprehend and let the man do what he wants with his girls .

"Aight , please follow me to my office so we you guys can meet them in a more quiet scenery." He says standing up

Ghost and I stand to our feet leaving our drinks as we followed behind him into the back where his office was .

Another bodyguard stands in front of his office gaurding it until he sees August , he nods his head and steps to the side letting him in .

"Good look." Says August as he nods his head at him going inside.

He mean mugs Ghost and then slightly smile at me .

I smiled back as I made my way inside .

He closes the door behind us and then we take our seats on the white leather loveseats that was seated beside the glass window .

"Partica can you please bring in the girls." He says into his speaker that was placed on his desk .

He leans on the edge of his desk as we all were in silent , then Ghost grabs onto my thigh rubbing it .

At first I was taken aback and then I saw when August was looking and shaking his head when I decided to gently remove his hand away while looking at August the whole time shaking my head .

Knock knock!

"Come in." He says as the door opens in walks in 4 girls."

And I gasped when I saw the last one .

Tink! Wtf?!

She instantly looks away from me as she stays focuse to August .

"Now ladies , you girls are some of my best dancers and although I wouldn't want to lose you here in Sugar I do need you girls to represent yourself and my name out there in New York. Let them know who you guys are and let them know where y'all came from."

They all nod their heads

"Now introduce yourself." He demands

I shooked my head as I looked at Tink , the last time I saw that bitch I beat her ass up with my glock after she tried to sleep with Devin .

I begin to chuckle inside , I just thought how funny it is to ride soo hard for somebody you love and y'all don't even last smh .

The brown skin girl I saw early dancing on stage was the first to introduce herself .

She spins around doing a 360 showing off her beautiful frame .
D cup titties that sat up high, a small waist, and a nice round ass with no stretch marks and meaty thighs to go along with it .

"My names SexyLexy , I'm 21 and I'm from Chicago."

"Hello SexyLexy , I like that. Okay , what made you decide to start stripping?" I asked 

"Well when I was 15 my mom died from breast cancer  and I didn't know my father nor did I have any family left that I've known of, so I was struggling begging my friends , teachers , basically anybody to give me some money and then that's when  my girl Porsha told me that I had the body and face to strip and make good moneys worth so that's I started off with working at a white club , they couldn't touch me and I didn't have to be fully naked but the problem was I wasn't making the money I wanted to so I one day I ran into August and he basically became my hero, although I was 17 around that time he still let me a strip but I couldn't have sex wit the customers or drink and here I am now, making good money for these past 5 years." She explains

I nod my head .

"Okay well we really look forward for you to join our business and we plan on you making a lot of your moneys worth."

She nods her head and thanks us as she struts her way on out .

"Okay next."