"Liam!" I hissed glaring at him, close to slaying his ass.

*****

I ran through the courtyard of the school, pushing open the light green door and entering the corridor with a pile of books cradled in my arm. I hated being here, Liam went off with Mason as soon as he arrived, well I'm not moaning about it because he and Mason have been very distant lately and they really need to sort their friendship out but all I keep getting are weird and disgusted glances off everyone like I just popped out another head.

I knew why they were all staring, because I crazy Rebecca went missing for 5 days and found myself in some water plant tunnels with no memory how I got there. I was never popular or had many friend before but now because of all this supernatural stuff the chance of me actually having friends has gone completely out of the window.

I walked through the crowds of people, some of them laughing and pointing at me whilst some stopped and stared. Other blocked my path which led to me pushing them out my way and flipping them off along with a few swearwords thrown into the mix. I mean I am Rebecca Martin and I no longer care what these peasants think.

"Rebecca!" I turned hoping that it would be Liam maybe to come to my rescues and tell me that everything might be okay but it wasn't it was Lydia.

"Hey, how have you been?" The strawberry blonde asked me whilst she caught up in my step, she tugged on my arm to stop me from walking so I actually had to face her. "I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to I mean I hav-"

"I'm fine Lydia" I groaned out, my voice sounding tired with an extremely rude tone. "I'm just a little tired, I ache everywhere and I really just want a nice hot bath and to be able to watch the vampire diaries"

Lydia shot me sympathetic smile but sent me a glance saying ' you can get through this '. But in fact can I? I mean I am just about dealing with the supernatural what about people glaring and whispering about me wherever I go how on earth am I suppose to deal with that.

"You know Grandma well, she wrote this" Lydia informed me whilst pulling a piece of parchment paper out of her pocket. She opened it up and showed me  lines of writing with: Numbers, letters and symbols.

I raised my eyebrow and glanced at Lydia. "I don't get it, Grandma wrote a deadpool code?" I questioned. Lydia shook her head, "No, I think that she predicted the deadpool before she died"

I knitted my brows together, confusion fogging my brain so it wouldn't allow me to concentrate correctly. All I could think about was last night with Liam.  "What?" I asked again, my face resembling an expression like I had just been slapped across the face.

"It's a long story but me and Stiles are going up to Eichen tonight and we think it would be more beneficial if another banshee was there?" Lydia spoke, her eyes scanning other me like something was wrong. All my eyes could focus on whilst she was talking was a nervous looking Liam who staggered down the halls clutching his bag strap.

"You know what Lydia" I spoke raising my voice probably gaining a lot of peoples attention. "I don't want to come to Eichen with you. I'm not mentally insane okay, I don't need other reasons for people to think I'm insane and just to let you know my banshee days are over"

With that I barged past her, slamming my shoulder into hers and jogging to try and catch up with Liam yet when I turned down the corridor he was no where to be seen. I sighed, running my free hand through me hair and headed towards my locker where I put my books so I wouldn't get arm ache.