Chapter 9

Chapter 9: I prefer the couch..

>>Akira's POV<<

When we entered into the Uchiha nest we took our shoes off and he started to walk up the stairs.
"Where are you going?", I asked and followed him.
"My gym", he easily said and I raised my brows, and watched his back.

-Just want to tell you that it's not going to be exactly like the series and movies, I want to use my imagination a little, but they'll still have their personalities! :)-

Well, I followed him until he opened a door and walked into the room.
I stood still and was just thinking about..
"Hey, Akira! Are you coming?", he asked and I nod and walked past him into the room.
I hurried to take the bench press. Sasuke smirked at me.
"What?", I asked and took two 4,5kg and placed them on the Barbell's side.

He watched me when I was on my way down to lay me down and he walked towards me and held his hands ready to take the waights if I dropped them, but I won't.

"Are you sure you can take this?", he asked me like I was a baby and I sighed and took my hands grip around the barbell and lift it up and sighed. I made it go up and down and I did it 20 times.
"What do you want? Why aren't you training?", I said and he smirked and chuckled.

"What if something happens to you, then? You know, I have actually never cared about a girl like with you", he said and I saw a small blush and he walked over to the weights.
"Aww", I said and stand up and walked towards him and hugged him from behind.

"Wha-", he said chocked.
"You're so cute~",  I said and a even bigger blush was coming up on his cheeks and I kissed him on his cheek and smiled.

~~~

After we trained a while I felt such a pain in my arms and legs that I just ran into a random room and laid me down on the bed and sighed.

"Tired?", Sasuke said entered the room.
"Yes..", I said and then I noticed this was a bed for two persons.
"Is this your room?", I asked.

He was thinking a while and then closed his eyes and sat down on the bed.
"No", he said after a while and I sat up next to him.
"It was my parents..", he said and I placed a hand on his shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"It's okay, I can go if you want to be alone", I said understanding.
"No! Stay, I WANT you to stay...", he said and turned his eyes looking at me.

I raised my eyebrows and smiled a little, and I nod.
"Maybe we should go to sleep?", I asked and he nod.
"Do you want to sleep here, on the couch or with me?, he asked and smirked.

"I prefer the couch...", I said and my face turned red.
"Of course not, you dumbhead!", he said and smirked bigger.
"Why not?".
"This room, or my room", he said straight.

"This room", I said and smirked and I stood up and walked to my bag and took a white tank top.

"Can you go out? Please~?", I said and he smirked and walked out the room.

'Whatever, I'll shower tomorrow', I thought and I brushed my hair and laid me in the bed and I heard Sasuke started the shower.
I closed my eyes and thought about what has happened to me and Sasuke...

It went so fast, I barely know him.
Or, yes I do but... Whatever.

~~~

"Akira! You have to go to sleep!", my mum shouted downstairs and I sighed.
"Nooo!", I screamed and then my dad came up to my room and lifted me up and laid me on the bed.

"I can tell you a story...", he said and he telled me about a young female ninja who was out in the woods when she saw a boy cried against a big stone.

"Hello", she said.
The boy looked up and he had blue eyes and brown short soft hair.
"H-hello", he hissed...

My dad stopped talking and I was just going to look at him and when I saw what was in front of me I saw a man with green eyes and white skin, long black hair and a creepy voice, I then saw what was behind I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"NOOOOO!", I screamed and tears welling down my face, my mom's and dad's head was holding up in the air of a guy with gray hair in a ponytail and he had glasses.

"NOOOOO, WHYYYYY?!", I screamed and then the man said...

~~~

"Akira! Wake up!", I felt someone shake me and I opened my eyes and saw Sasuke in front of me.

"I-I'm sorry, it was... Just a nightmare..", I said and he sat down close to me and I hugged him from the side and he took his left hand on my right hand.

"It's okay, Akira", he said calmly and I calmed down.

"Sasuke... Can... You sleep.. With, me?", I said stammering and he smiled a little smile and nodded.

"Of course", he said and he laid on the other side of the bed and I moved closer to him and felt him warming my back and he placed his arms around my waist.

"Good night, Akira", he said an kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Sasuke..", I said and I felt myself safe.

<><><><><><><><><>
Well, here is chapter 9 and I hope you enjoyed it! 🙈💕👏🏼