Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Teammates

>>Naruto's POV<<

"What test?!", I shouted nervously.
"You'll see", Iruka-sensei said with a smile.

He started to say names and when they went, they didn't come back to the academy, I guess they are going outside, but we'll see.

>>Akira's POV<<

I heard Naruto's name and I looked over to him, he looked scared back at me and I did thumbs up too him, and then he walked in the door.

>>Naruto's POV<<

When I walked through the door I saw some persons site against the table.
"Name?", they asked.
"Uzumaki... Naruto", I said.
"Please, show us your transform jutsu", the guy in the middle said.
I nod.

"Transform!", I said and transformed into the Hokage.
The eyes of the jury's was big.
One of them started to laugh hard.

I transformed back to myself.
"Sorry, but you do not make th...", the one in the middle started said but I cut him off.
"No! Wait! Please let me do it again I have failed this exam 3 times! I can promise that I will make your eyes big as footballs!", I begged and they smirked.
"Sure, one more time", they said.

I smiled evily and said:
"Prepare yourself for a stunning seen!", I said loudly.
They seemed curious and I smiled.
"Sexy Technique: Sexy Jutsu!", I shout and I turned into a sexy girl who looked like me, but, eh, a girl, I turned my look to the jury and saw how their tongues were out of their mouths.

I laughed a little cute laugh, and then I turned into my normal form again.

"So?", I said with a smile.
"You... You passed!", they said together and I laughed and jumped out on the garden.

>>Akira's POV<<

I really hope that Naruto passed the test. Now it's only me, Uchiha and 4 others left.

"Senju Akira", I heard and I stand up and walked to the door.
I can do this!

I opened the door and there it was three jury's.
"Name?", they asked.
"Senju Akira", I said and took some step forwards.
"Please show us your transformation jutsu", the one in the middle said.

I took a deep breath and made the hand signs.
"Transformation!", I shout and turned out to look exactly like the judge in the middle.

Because he looked the handsomest.
Anyway, I transformed into my original form and waited for an answer.

"Hmm.. You pass", they said and I nodded and went out on the garden.

'Where is Naruto?', I thought when I came out on the garden.

It was so many kids that said to their parents that they made the test.
"I'm so proud of you son!".
"I'm so glad for you my pretty little chinkie!".
"That's my boy!".
"I'm so happy for you, daughter!", the parents were saying and blablabla.

I could feel a small, weak punch on my back and turned around and now I stood face to face with Mr. Uchiha.

"You passed, Mr. Uchiha?", I said with a careless voice.
"Hn, stop call me Uchiha or Mr. Uchiha, please say Sasuke", he said irritated and and I only smirked.

"I'm only calling my friends by their names", I said and punched him back.
"So when, or if, you choose to be my friend you have to deserve it to be called by your name, Uchiha", I said and I looked around for Naruto.

"What are you looking for?", Uchiha said and I turned my eyes back to him.
"Naruto. Have you seen him?", I asked curiously.
"Yeah, he's on the swing", Uchiha said and I finally found him.

"See you", I said and walked over to Naruto.

"Why so down, Naruto?", U said with a smile and he looked up at me.
"Akira-chan! You passed!", he said and stood up and pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah, you too I see", I said happy.
"But why are you sitting here like a loner? You should be happy, Naruto!", I said with a kawaii-smile.

"I am happy, Akira-chan!", he started to say. "But look at the others, they've parents and a lovely  family, but I have no one", he said with a sad face.

"Naruto, you idiot! I don't have any parents, too! But I have you now, and you have me!", I said and hugged him.
"H-hai Akira-chan! Now we should go inside so we can see who our teammates are", he said and smiled and I nod, then we walked in.

><><><><><><><

So! Chapter 4, I hope you like to read my book! <3