Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Sasuke is out of character!

>>Sasuke's POV<<

*Going on from last chapter, same time, it's almost night and Sasuke and Akira just splitted*
----

I just want to be able to see her face the whole time and get that kind of hug everyday, anytime.

BUT WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THAT?!

'Yeah okok, I don't have the time to fall in love or what it's now is called, I have to stay focus on killing that certain man...', I thought to myself.

I finally was in front of my house and I opened the door and I went to the kitchen and I took a glass of water and I sat down on the kitchen chair.
'I wonder if Akira is sleeping...', I thought and I pulled the glass down on the table and went to my room and I took of my headband and I was just staying on the floor and was just thinking if I should go and check out what Akira is up to.

I decided to look after and I teleported myself into her house, in her kitchen.
I walked quietly and checked all the rooms, the hall, the bathroom, and I was on my way out of the livingroom and I fell to the floor, ouch, I looked down and saw that I fell on a chair's corner.

'Fuck, my toeee!', it hurts like hell and I was jumping around on one leg and had my hands on my other foot.
Then, I trassled myself in a lamp, I think and it fell to the ground and a crash sound was against my ears.

"Who's there?!", I heard Akira's voice and she turned the lamp on.
I, who was still laying on the floor, looked up and met her eyes.
'Damn it, this is so out of character!!', I thought and she just started to laugh.
"U-Uchiha..", she said while laughing.
"Wh-what are y-you doing h-here?", she said and kept laughing.
"Hn", I said and stood up.
"Come here", she said and fnissed and took a grip around my arm and dragged me to her kitchen.
"Sit", she said and I sat down on the chair.

She took a little bit of paper and made it wet with water and placed the paper on my cheek, were it was a scratch, and she took another chair and placed it in front of me.
"Hold the paper", she said and I placed my hand on her's before she took it away.
"So, what are you doing here, Uchiha?", she said and smirked.
"I don't know", I muttered and turned my head down and I felt myself blushing.

She was quite for a while but then she smiled.
"So, you don't know what you are doing in my house?".
"I was bored and I was just checking if you were asleep...", I muttered.
"Oh, you had like nothing to do, so you thought about me, if I was asleep, and then your clumsy feet made you sit here?", she said and smirked and I looked down on the floor.

"I was on my way back...".
"Really? I thought you just came here? But well well, you can go if you want too", she said and smiled and  took away my hand and took the paper with the other hand.
Then she stood up and pulled me up to the water sink, took a new piece of paper and took a little water on it and and placed it on my cheek and dragged it down and up.

"Done, like nothing happened", she said with a smile.
"Hn, thanks..", I said a little bit strange.
"You can go home, if you don't want to be here for the night? You said that you was bored...", she said and a small blush was placed on her face while she looked down.
"Hn".
"Just what I thought", she said with a little laugh.
"Sure.. I can stay if you want too", I said and blushed pretty much .

"It's up to you".
"You are living here, so it's your choice".
"No, only if you want to..", she said and blushed.
"I told you that I can stay, if you want me too..", I said and blushed even more.
"WHY AM I BLUSHING THIS HARD?"

"Fine! Then I say that you're not going back to your house, you are staying here", she said and blushed and placed her hands on her face to cover the red color that was on her face.
I nodded.
"You don't have to hide yourself", I said and took her hands into mine and have them hanging between our bodies.

Our eyes was stuck in each other.
I squeezed a little bit on her hands and then dropped them and I loved the feeling of to have her hands in mine.

>>Akira's POV<<

He dropped my hands and they was back on their normal place.
We broke the eye contact and I said that we can go up to my room.

"So, what movie do you wanna see?", I asked and looked at him.
"Hmm, that one", he said and pointed on a movie called "Ninja Heroes on Aventure".
(I JUST GOT THE NAMES IN THE HEAD SO I THINK THAT THE MOVIES DOES'NT EXSIST IN REAL)

"Hai", I said and turned it on and sat down on the bed.
"Uchiha... Why are you sitting on the floor?", I said with a voice that showed hopeless.
"I want too", he said and I sighed and went to the end of the bed and I took his arms and dragged him up on the bed and made him sit beside me.

I turned my head and saw his nervously panic in his body.
"Take it easy", I said and laughed and took his hand into mine.
He got calm and I smiled and watched the movie again.

After a while I got tired and tried to be awake but I couldn't, I fell asleep and my head slowly landed on Uchiha's  shoulder.

"Goodnight, Akira...", I heard him say and I felt something pilling in my hair.

'Goodnight, Sasuke...'

<><><><><><><><>

Chapter 6! I really hope you like it!♥️♥️