More Questions?

Percy

I imagined myself as 13 year old boy, was I also stubborn and pushy? Maybe younger girls are like that. She was insisting to go back to camp. I got a dreadful feeling. And there was Nico who most certainly had watched our little argument. If only I could make myself invisible at the moment.

Nico said," Percy?"

"oh... Nico, what do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing." he stared at me, "it's just that how much you have changed? "

I remained silent without showing any emotion. But Lilly said, " Why do you even care? you want Percy to leave."

"We all have seen what actually happened and it doesn't mean that all of us want Percy to leave. In fact all of us were happy to see him come back. " Nico answered to Lilly. Then he looked at me," You were talking about a prophecy? "

This time again Lilly answered, " It seems to me that you are more concerned about prophecy. "

" and it seemed to be right for you that your friend can actually move around breaking hearts? Shut up girl. I am talking to Percy." Nico said, " Percy? The prophecy. "

"Let's say, I don't want to answer. You have your Oracle. Go and ask." I was getting very irritated. I put Lilly down and this time she didn't protest, however she clutched my hand with her steely grip.

Nico insisted, " oh come on Percy, What's the matter? At least help us by telling. "

"No. I won't. I am leaving. Helping you is not my primary concern. " I said and started moving.

"No you can't leave. " Nico almost whispered. Another duel to death? He was not even my match. But he just snapped his hands and all around us dead skeletons rose from the ground. Almost twenty.

I was amused, "Are you joking? Only twenty? I have defeated hundreds of monsters alone."

He said," Last I checked, you couldn't save yourself from only 4 cyclops. " He came closer to me, confident in his voice. He looked directly into my eyes. But suddenly his smug expression changed, his eyes narrowed. Now he was frowning. Like he was trying to understand something but could not. Finally he said, " I smell something different in you.....like death. It's like.... It's like.....like you are..... I mean you are dead? "

I cocked my head, completely amused now, " Do I look like a ghost? "

He took a step back and almost stumbled, "No.. But then why? "

I asked," Can I go? "

"No you will not. " Now Nico looked past me and smiled. "You see, Chiron? Now we have a very good reason for Percy to stay here."

I turned and saw Chiron standing with Hazel....frowning. What was this? Hazel had a sad smile in her face. I looked back at Nico who had a mischievous smile in his face. I heard Chiron said,"I think he can stay." Now I understood. This was all a plan to delay my escape and anyhow convince Chiron to decide oherwise. I was surprised.

"But we need a meeting in the Big House now." Chiron said and left.

All in all, Lilly was happier than ever. Hazel came to me and said," When you arrived at Camp Jupiter first time, I and Frank helped." She hugged me then, " I am glad that this time again we can do something for you Percy with Nico."

"But where is Frank?" I asked.

"He was the one who reasoned with Chiron. Now come on, we have a meeting. " Nico answered.

I felt gratitude for them. I had no words. At least some people still cared for me. Maybe I was wrong. They were still my friends. I heard myself saying thanks.

Hazel said, " we trust you, Percy. But maybe not everyone. You have to work your way to get your trust back. "

I just nodded and went inside.

Another meeting. I saw that Thalia and Jason were also sitting there. But there was a difference in their expressions. Thalia was glaring at me, ready to kill anytime. Jason was weakly smiling but little bit confused. Frank was busy with his hot chocolate. But he kept 2 glasses of them. Why? Instantly I got an answer. He grinned at me and passed one glass to me. I hesitantly took it and thanked.

As much as I can see. Hazel, Nico, Frank and.... Jason supported me. Thalia, most probably Annabeth and others hate me. Chiron..... Well I didn't want to decide for him yet. He had a reason to hate me. My mom always used to tell me that I should follow my heart, it is in the right way. That means if my heart is right, I should leave and leave all these demigods to die. Who cares?

But..... The way Hazel helped me, the way Frank supported me and the way Nico sided with me. Then there was this little safety problem with Atlanta. Hmmm.....

"We are here to discuss about some very serious matter." Hazel started, "Here... Nico will tell you what happened with his encounter with Percy and Atlanta." She looked at Nico and so everyone.

He first hesitated, but he told everything. Oh no... Oh... Why he has to say about my death aura and that prophecy? But I could not object. Everyone's eyes turned to me, suspicion evident in their faces.

Clarisse said," Why didn't you tell us before? What prophecy? "

All of them waited for my answer. Chiron said nothing. I sighed," Another war is coming. "

"WHAT? And you said nothing? " Leo burst out.

"Why? Percy?...." Calypso was cut off by Connor who said," Do you want death for all of us?"

Eyes of Annabeth narrowed. Her lips pursed. She must be thinking of different possibilities. She said nothing.

"Time was not correct. You have got your Rachel, ask her." I defended myself.

"Who is going to attack?" Jason asked.

"That I can't tell." I answered. "Tell....me....one....thing.... Exactly where your loyalties lie?" Annabeth asked.

My breathing stopped. I was dreading for this question... I answered, " No where. " At least, I can go with the truth.

"You know Prissy? We can kill you at this instant. It is much more easier than letting you roam free." Clarisse threatened.

"I know you can, but you can't." I smirked.

"And why so?" Malcolm asked.

"Just believe me. Ok?" I said. But again I was serious, "See don't you get it? Your Oracle is back, Even I came back. That means......" I let the word hang.

"That means..?" Nico asked.

"Still you are not getting? " I took a sip of hot chocolate. I continued, " why? A prophecy and..." I gave my best possible grin," trouble."

"Chiron? What shall we do? " Annabeth asked, totally annoying by my answer. Like I care.

He said,"About this I can't decide. Before the prophecy we can't take any action. But I must warn you, keep an eye on him." he jerked his head at me.

I laughed evilly and drank the rest of my hot chocolate. "So can I go and take some fresh air? " I asked innocently.

"No." Nico stopped me.

Nico continued, "You said that you were dead......"

So, you like this chapter?

I apologise for all the mistakes I made in this chapter . I take almost half of the day to complete one chapter. I hope you all understand me and support me.

Please vote, comment and share.

I await your response.

With regards,

ruks145.