Chapter 33: Surprise Over A Surprise

Start from the beginning

Ally:

Dinah:

Dinah:

Normani:

Normani:

Me:

We all dressed comfy and according to the blazing sun of LA

We all dressed comfy and according to the blazing sun of LA. Seriously no one likes to see sweaty superstars and stylists. As soon as we entered the hotel lobby we spotted Liam,Louis,Niall and Harry with El with Freddie in her arms and Soph stepping out of the breakfast room most probably after having some breakfast.

 They instantly spotted and walked over while smiling well....everyone except Niall and Harry whose mouth hung open and eyes widened in shock. Though they soon snapped out of it and came running towards us hugging both of the girls tightly literally squishing them. I guess they missed them alot. We all laughed and started hugging each other.

 Before I could even say anything Harry spoke up with a cheeky smile "I am surprised you didn't ask about Zayn yet!" I rolled my eyes and the thought entered my head. Where is Zayn anyway? "He is in his room.Room 504. He finished his breakfast early!"  El said with a smile. Before I could go Louis took Asad away from me "Now we don't want little Asad see how his daddy welcomes mommy after 3 months now do we?" he said and I rolled my eyes and mumbling "Perv!" I walked away leaving everyone laughing. 

Soon I was on the 6th floor. Can you believe it each floor had 100 rooms. Anyway I soon found Zayns room. I took a deep breath before I raised my hand to knock but before I could I saw a little gap in the door. The room door was open. 'Zayn never likes to leave his room open' was the thought that came in my mind but I shrugged it off. I slowly opened the door to see that I was in a  lounge kind of thing with a small kitchen in the corner. I looked over and there was only one other door.I went closer and heard some noises. Most probably music.

 I opened the door to be proved wrong. It wasn't music. It was my husband.....kissing another girl. As soon as I came in they both pulled away. Zayn's eyes widened in horror and the girl had a smug smile. I recognized the girl.She was my husbands ex-fiance. The girl who was so close to be in my place. The girl who ran away from her own wedding. The REASON why I am here in this position. Why I am know as Zara Malik Zayn Malik's wife not Zara Malik Fifth Harmonies hair stylist.

 Soon tears clouded my eyes. A large lump formed in my throat making me unable to speak. I wanted to scream,hit him. Ask him why he did this.But I couldn't say anything. I looked at Zayn in the eye as tears streamed down my face without as much as a sniffle. "I am sorry for the interupption please carry on!"I said before turning and walking out.

 A million thoughts and questions run through my head and thousands of emotions coursing through me. Anger,Curiousity,Disgust,Sadness but most of all Heartbreak . It is so hard to believe that one action broke anything m and Zayn had whether that was love or even friendship. Suddenly someone held my hand as I walked away.

 "Zara you need to listen to me. I can expl-" that is when I lost it. "NO YOU CAN'T ZAYN! YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING. CAUSE I DON'T NEED TO BE EXPLAINED.I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES. YOU TWO WERE KISSING! THAT IS IT! YOU CHEATED ON ME. THAT IS THE SIMPELEST AND ONLY EXPLANATION THERE IS." I screamed rendering him speechless. I took a deep breath "I seriously don't have the energy in me to do anything. I am going to stay away from you and don't even think about finding out where I am cause you won't. I will leave Asad with the boys. Meet him once you are done with her cause if I get to know that she is anywhere near MY son well that day will be the last day you will meet any of us. I will see you on the concert day Mr.Malik!Have fun and sorry for interuppting!" and with that I walked away. I just wanted to go home. On my bed and cry. Just cry and let my emotions out. Why does life have to be so hard?