"You still should've told me. I was worried about you." I whispered. "I didn't know where you were of who you were with. I care about you too much to not just mindlessly be like oh, he's probably fine. We're in a war Anakin. Our lives are constantly in danger-"

"I know! I know that. And I'm really, really, really sorry. I'll make it up to you a thousand times tonight and every day after. Now that you're down the hall it should be easier to be together." He gave a small smile, trying to make up for the guilt on his face.

"Yeah." Was all I was able to croak out. I wiped the sweat from my face and pushed a stray baby hair away.

"Why are you leaving?" he asked, more casual now.

"I have a command now. I'm the General of the 41st Elite Corps." I smiled, excited about my new responsibility. "I'm going to go meet them tomorrow."

"That's exciting! I'm proud of you, this is huge." He supported me. I decided to live in the moment.

"Thank you, I'm proud of me, too." I adjusted the tape on my knuckles.

Honestly, I felt bad ass standing there in front of him. I felt power surging around me. I felt proud of who I was. When changing to knighthood, this morning I was given the opportunity to create my general armor and my battalions stripes. I made them green, Luminara's favorite color, they'll be known as Green company with me as Green Leader. It also will help the patrols on lush planets like Kashyyyk who will be in camoflauge. I allowed ground troopers on patrol in civilized cities to be in gray. I think it looks classy.

My battle armor was much easier to move in now compared to my padawan garb. I'm very thankful I have it. My under tunic is now a very dark brown, and has good arm movement. The under didn't matter much though, it was often covered by protection. On top of that my sleeves were ultimately black. My chest guard and shoulder pads were now a gray with a green republic symbol to match my legion. I had now form fitting black pants with black boots as well. My belt was now black with gray accents to match my gray cross guard. (influence came from the drawing below, credit to whoever drew this picture - it's beautiful and elegant I wish this was me in the drawing like fricken goals x10000)

 (influence came from the drawing below, credit to whoever drew this picture - it's beautiful and elegant I wish this was me in the drawing like fricken goals x10000)

"I like the outfit, by the way." He smiled. I kept my focus on my tape.

"Flattery will get you no where- Skywalker." I shrugged.

"Is that right, Skywalker?" He reminded me I have that last name now. That's mine. I smiled. He really is mine. I shouldn't shake my trust in him. But if I'm honest it already had. I just needed to gain back some comfort.

"Just tell me one thing." I said. "And I won't be mad anymore."

"Anything." He said, excitement filling his face.

"You aren't cheating on me, are you?" I whispered. He laughed. I narrowed my eyes, furious of his instant reaction, "I'm serious."

"Are you kidding me?" he continued laughing, "(Y/N), I couldn't find a more beautiful girl even if I tried."

"Padmé seemed pretty smitten with you." I rolled my eyes.

"Well then it's too bad I'm already very smitten with someone else. I mean really, (Y/N), if you don't think I'd go to the end of this galaxy for you, you would be terribly mistaken." He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Unfortunately for me, I would do the same for you." We both laughed. "Thank you. I just get scared sometimes."

"We all do. Seeing you with any other man even as a friend scares me, too. But I trust you." He said.

"I trust you, too." I smiled, "But don't ever do anything like that again or I will kill you." I punched his stomach then smiled as he held his stomach. I didn't really mean it but I also kinda did. I hope he got that feel.

"I wouldn't expect anything less." He joked. "I would ask if you want a sparring partner but I'm afraid that I would just be asking to be beat up. So instead I'll find you tonight, and I will show you what kind of a husband I really am." He looked around the room before kissing my forehead.

I accepted it, then watched him leave. I sighed to myself in convincing myself everything would be fine. From now on, no more slip ups.