34.

I sat up quickly, the morning light had begun to rise, I tried to cover myself as quickly as possible, even though it was useless. He looked at my new outfit and blushed, getting almost as uncomfortable as I was in it. He held a finger up to his bearded lips. Then pointed up.

The roof.

I nodded, knowingly. I smiled that my friend had gone to the trouble of saving me. This was a nice loophole Anakin must've found. I said that he shouldn't try to come after me, but Obi-Wan, on the other hand, was a different story.

Obi-Wan and I had never been too close, after the battle of Geonosis though we did feel a sense of kinship to each other. Casually though as many of my other relationships in the temple were. I looked up to the man greatly for his amazing skill and resilience.

If I'm honest, I didn't have a single clue as to how to reach the roof. But now that I know that I have back up, I am ready for whatever comes my way.

And it was a good thing I said that, because as I was walking up the stairs, a door opened and the Queens guards came out immediately.

"What are you doing?" They asked me. I paused for a moment. One of them rolled their eyes.

"It's the new one." He told his partner. "Trying to run away so soon?" He chuckled.

"Of course not, sir." I said. Trying to keep away a foolish fight. I am out numbered here, they can easily ask for more help on me.

"Just give her the shock collar, we can't afford another run away. Plus her attitude last night was unacceptable." The other one notes. Shock collar? Is that even legal? Is any of this legal?

The large man released a small collar from his belt, the other pinned my arms back. I kicked him in the balls but his armor deflected the blow. Leaving anything without my lightsaber relatively useless. I tried to use the force to push him away. But it wouldn't work, I couldn't focus without dipping into the darkside, but I can't do that anymore. I even tried a Jedi mind trick. No luck there either.

They place a metal collar around my neck, so tight it makes it difficult to talk.

"There. Now she'll know where she belongs. Jedi or not, still as pathetic.

"The Queen will be awake any minute. She's an early riser, she won't be happy if you don't bring her her breakfast right away." He told me.

"My apologies." I bowed, rolling my eyes on the way down. "Where is the Queens room?" I asked, innocently. I can use any innocent points. 

"It's this room, what did you expect?" He said, annoyed. "Now go to the kitchen and bring her her meal!" He ordered. I bowed once more and walked back the way I came.

Well, that way isn't going to work. There are too many people and guards around here, I won't be able to get to roof without being seen and attracting more attention. Other servants are rising from their own over crowded room. In a way I'm lucky to have my bed be a window seat compared to that.

The palace was relatively small for the amount of servants it had to run it. I ran to the kitchen, and saw hands working ever so carefully to correctly make the meal for the amount of guests that also stayed here regularly.

"What are you doing in here?" One of the older women put her hand on her hip, she looked me up and down. "Ah, wait a minute, you must be the Queens new personal wing woman." She leaned against the counter sliding over a tray of beautiful food. I stared at it, I wad so hungry.

"Not for you." She waved her finger, "I know, I was once in your shoes. I don't look it, but when I first got here I was you. Your lucky you ran into me to give you the low down. The Queen is very picky on what her, and her wing woman eats. I'm Diadem." She rubs her hand before offering me to shake it.

"I'm (Y/N)." I told her.

"Welcome to the crew. Don't let any of the men pick on ya. Ya get used to the outfit. Now get outta here, The Queen will not be happy if she doesnt have her food right when she gets up. And I risk the whip by staying and talking with you." She shooed me out. It was endearing to have her talk to me. Even if I didn't talk much back I appreciated her welcome. I wish I could take her with me.

I had no choice but to walk back with the tray to the Queens room. I walked past the guard, one gave me a tap on my bum. I stopped for a moment. Trying to gather all my strength to move forward, I straightened my spine again and continued walking inside. I swear if one more man that isn't Anakin touches me I will surely rip their arm off. I placed the tray on her bedside table and sat in a lounge chair next to her large room.

Directly across the room were large clear doors that lead to an even larger balcony. I stared out it as I listened to this woman snore. I tried to determine what the noise factor would be if I were to open the door. I walked to it as quietly as possible, waiting to make sure she was still asleep.

Then of course I saw my beloved doing such a stupid thing. He jumped onto the balcony. He stood there, took a moment to look me up and down. At first he smirked and winked at me, I rolled my eyes and blushed at the same time, covering myself. Then his face went serious and sad, sending me his empathy of my position in society at the moment. My capture making me seem weak to stay alive. Now with this shock collar on that they can shock me if I do anything wrong. I folded my arms and tried to urge him to go with my eyes. If the queen sees him we're both dead.

He looks at the Queen, then back at me. I tried to tell him I couldn't leave, I have to be broken out of here. There needs to be a change of plan. He looked me up and down one last time before jumping off the balcony.

I hate that kid so much.

I turned back and tended to the Queen once she awoke. I did the expected duties of me, help her dress, eat, get her to her thrown to tend to meetings with others. About 4 or 5 guests in and then a familiar face in an outfit similar to mine walks in with a man dressed in Zygerrian Military Attire.

Oh no, I think, Ahsoka not you too.

"Make sure the preparations are ready for tonight." The Queen tells the head guard escorting Ahsoka and the man.

Then is when I'm able to see under the Man in the Zygerrian Military helmet. I see the eyes of the man I'm so deeply in love with. I smile a little, he glances at me but doesn't falter. He's always so good at that. I hope I can be somewhat like him.

"Go fetch us some refreshments." The Queen orders me, she keeps her focus on Anakin. I saw the look on her face when she saw his eyes.

Not my man, sister.