55.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked. Of course I always wanted a Padawan but this is just not a good time. First I'm a Mother, now I'll be someone's Master, too? How can I have children outside of the Jedi Order without leaving him?

"Master Yoda assigned me to you. He said you chose me specifically to be your Padawan." He smiled.

"Oh, I did!" I remembered, I had a talk with Master Yoda weeks ago when he asked if I'd thought of having a Padawan, and me saying how once Caleb passed his initiate trials I would love to have him as a padawan. But this was so soon? I was thinking maybe a year from now, when I was better able to teach someone.

"Well then," I straightened up to rise to the occasion, "It's about time we had a proper introduction. I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N), your new Master." I shook his hand.

"And I'm Caleb Dume, your new Padawan." I had never seen any kid so happy before, besides maybe when I was assigned to Master Windu.

"So, will you teach me?" He asked.

"Teach you what?"

"How to use two lightsabers?" He motioned.

"All in good time, kid. I didn't learn how to use two until just last year. It takes a lot of time." I explained.

"Don't call me kid. And then it's a good thing we have it." He smiled, "Why did you seem so surprised before?"

"You ask a lot of questions." I sighed, this really wasn't what I needed after receiving the news that I have a fetus growing in my uterus.

"Master Yoda said that's why you chose me." He sped up to keep up with my pace, "He said you'd be a perfect Master for me. That you're good at answering questions."

"I am, when they're the right questions." I told him. "I was surprised because I just wasn't expecting you to need a Master so soon. You're so young-"

"Just because I'm young, doesn't mean I'm just as capable as any other new Padawan." He defended himself. It reminded me of myself before being knighted. And the day my crush on Anakin began.

"Trust me, I know age doesn't matter where the force is concerned." I said, as we grabbed a bag to take with us to join the others. "I was just like you when I was younger. I entered the Jedi Order-"

"-Much later than everyone else usually does. And I know you have also been one of the youngest knighted." He said. I smiled at him, this kid did his research.

"That's true." I said, "Anything else I should know about me?"

"Well.. All the other younglings said you were a little unpredictable as far as military strategy. Even more so than General Skywalker. I didn't know that was possible!" He said, then guided me along a path.

"General Skywalker isn't the only one with tricks up his sleeves." I told him.

We walked along the paths, he was asking questions the whole way. The young boy couldn't be more than 13 and he had found so many questions. I answered as many as I could. Others I told him would come with time.

Eventually we came to the walls that surrounded the capital city of Onderon, Iziz. We stayed in the bushes, as low as we could to not raise suspicion. It was the first time I got Caleb to be quiet. We needed to stay low and out of the way. I watched as the battle droids let people go through

"Put your hood on." I told Caleb, I saw the tree that could possibly let us scale that wall. But knowing Separatists they know it too.

"Get your saber ready, and follow my lead." I whispered.