37.

I followed him into one of the passenger rooms. I crossed my arms over my stomach.

I turned the lights on, he closed the door behind us. We stood there quiet for a little while. I felt a confusing feeling inside of me while he stood there in front of me.

He calmed himself down before speaking.

 "What was that?" He asked me, I narrowed my eyes.

 "What was what?" I shot back.

 "That hug between you and Obi-Wan." he crossed his arms, I copied him.

 "Are you kidding me? You're worried about Obi-Wan? He's far too old for me, he could be my Master-" I started,

 "Don't use that, I could be your Master, you know. Ahsoka isn't too much younger than you." He points out. I roll my eyes.

 "Don't remind me. The point is I could never like him that way. He's a great friend, I admire his skill but as anything more that's unreasonable. Do you not remember that I love you?" I said matter-of-factly. He breathed out and held his forehead. We're too much alike for our own good sometimes.

 "Do you?" he asked. "You haven't let me touch you since we were reunited. At first I thought it was the act, but there was something more."

 "I do!" I said, louder than I should've. I continue at a lower level, "Of course I do. Are you kidding me? I meant it when I said it. You remember me doing that dramatic thing? Where I was pretty sure I was gunna die?" I reminded him. He quickly grabbed me, and kissed me. Due to the surprise, and me back in my reflexes, I pushed him off.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked, I looked at the floor.

"Well yeah! No? I don't know." I said, backing up. Realizing how stupid this whole thing really was, this was never a thing I wanted to discuss.

 "I'm sorry, I was out of line with the Obi-Wan thing. I just wished it was me you were hugging. I just went through all this to get you back to me and you're still gone. I want you to talk to me, now." he pleaded me, "If this is any way because of the flirting, I'm sorry about that too. Everything I said back there was all fake. I was doing it to rescue you." He told me, "I only wanted you back." He got closer to me. I felt so vulnerable.

"I know, it was just really convincing is all." I said, he grabbed my chin. I pulled it away. He seemed hurt by my actions.

 "You can't possibly think I'd look at anyone but you." He tried to get me to look at him. "I mean really, (Y/N), when I walked in it was hard to keep my focus away from you." he paused, "Listen, I am sorry it made you uncomfortable. I hated having you away from me, I did it to help you."

 "I know, it just bothered me. Plus it didn't help I was being touched all the time by men that weren't you. All I wanted was to see you again, and then our first interaction back together was you flirting with another woman." I told him,

 "Other men were touching you?" Anakin inquired.

 "Yes! I was a slave there. I was surrounded by men the whole time, dressed in this atrocity. And I wasn't able to speak up. I was lucky it was only touching and nothing more." I tightened my hold on crossing my arms, I could tell he was hurt so I tried to hold back my hostility. I knew he understood me, I automatically felt bad knowing he knew much more than I did what it was like to be a slave, "I love you, it just bothered me to see your love being given to someone who wasn't me, and I'm sorry I needed more than 5 minutes to get over it." I complained to him. He responded with putting his arms around me, pulling me close.

 I couldn't feel his heartbeat because instead I was met with the cold armor of the Zygerrians. He still hadn't changed from his costume. Still I could smell him, and feel the same arms that held me when I was fading into unconsciousness on Geonosis, that calmed me before I left that ship. Being with him seems to be my only escape. He kissed the top of my head. I denied my instincts, and reminded my body that I loved this man.

 "You don't need to apologize to me," he said, "just as long as I have your forgiveness." his fingers ran along my back. I get a chill that launches me back to reality.

 "Here, let's change into some other clothes before the others get suspicious."  I said, moving away from the tension. I could feel his disappointment. So I go on my toes to kiss his cheek. I smile lightly and he smiles back, we'll be okay.

 "I didn't really think you'd be dressed like this, so I didn't really bring any of your clothes. But you are welcome to wear my under tunic and pants, you can tighten them." He offered them to me. I figured anything is better than this.

 "Thank you." I said, taking them and putting them on the bed so I could undress. "Now turn around." I told him.

 "Oh, uh- yeah- yeah of course." he said, walking to the other corner of the room.

 I looked at the outfit, I rid of the gold plates on my hips and the foot and arm wear. Then I shimmied out of the skirt, then lifted the top above my head, but unfortunately I forgot about my head chain, the top got stuck on the chain. So I stood there as the thin fabric was there over my eyes and pulling at my hair. I grunted in frustration as my arms were trapped. Of course this would happen to me.

 "You okay?" Anakin asked from his corner. I froze.

 "Um, yes- No. Anakin I'm stuck. So just close your eyes and walk over here. I think my top is stuck in my chain." I told him.

 "You want me to help with my eyes closed?" He asked,

 "Yes! I'm practically naked, Anakin. Just close your eyes and use the force or something." I said frustratedly.

 "That's not how the force works." He said,

 "I don't care! Just help me!" I said. He walked over slowly.

 "Okay I'm here." he said.

 "Are your eyes closed?" I asked.

 "Yes." he said, moving his hands up my bare skin, I'd like to think its because he needs to find my head.

 "Anakin?" I urged him. He hurried his fingers and found the tangle. Before it was completely undone, he kissed me.

 "I thought your eyes were closed?" I asked, not sure to be smiling or be mad.

 "They were." He said, lifting the top off of me. Now I was facing a shirtless Anakin.

 "Oh- Hello." I said, trying my hardest not to look at his chest. It took so much effort considering it was right in my face.

 "I was in the middle of changing my shirt, too." He said confidently, boy I admired his confidence.

 "Man, that Queen would've died to be in my position wouldn't she?" I tried laughing off the tension. He stayed stoic as usual. I hated this kid.

 "Maybe. But there's no one else beside you I'd like to be here with." He smiled. Kissing my hand. I wanted to cry holy crap he's so cute and hot at the same time what is going on????

 His kisses ran up my arm to my bruised neck from the shock collar. I whimpered at the touch, his fingers lightly grazed my waist. I grabbed his shoulders, I started biting on and kissing his collar bone. He worked his kisses up to my jawline, finding a sweet spot that caused me to hitch my breath. He smiled on my jaw.

 "Hurry up! We all need to talk!" I heard my Master knock on the door. We both jumped away from each other. We are so lucky he didn't open the door, that would've looked really, really bad. We need to be more careful. Like a lot more careful.