Pike was about to give up when the rumble of a motorcycle forced him to turn back.

Weaving through the crowd was a motorcycle and when it stopped Jim Kirk dismounted. Pike knew he shouldn't have doubted Kez's assumptions. Of cause she was right.

Jim walked towards the craft before throwing his keys to a worker who commented on the bike.

Pike waved him onto the shuttle and Kirk boarded with a grin. Pike proceeded to the cockpit.

Kirk looked around the inner of the shuttle before turning.

His head smashed into one of the metal beams. He recovered awkwardly and flashed a grin to anyone who might have seen.

He noticed Uhura and walked past her, "Still need that first name."

She shrugged him off with a casual smile.

He also passed the cadet who'd fought him in the bar, he growled lowly when he saw Kirk.

"At ease, gentlemen." He said saluting lazily before falling into an empty seat with two others around it. He began pulling at the harness just as Kez walked along the row tapping at a touch pad, an officer following closely behind her.

" . . . actually it needs to be a manual engine override or else engineering personnel won't be able to get a restart." Kez finished her sentence before tapping the pad for another time and passing it back to the timid looking officer.

"Thanks Stibbons," The officer said before wondering off.

Kez turned to what would have been her seat had it not been occupied.

Kirk looked up at her and offered a lollipy smile, "Hey."

Kez regarded him carefully before smiling and sitting down next to him, buckling in.

"Thought you weren't going to show." She said coolly to him.

He watched her carefully then said, "I like late, dramatic entrances."

Kez chuckled, "We'll have to knock that out of you, unless that's how you plan to save lives once you have your own ship."

Kirk laughed at the cadet, "Captain Kirk - I like the sound of that. You want to be my first officer?" He asked with another dazzling smile.

Kez sussed out what he was doing and faced him with a soft smile, "I'm not telling you her name."

Kirk sat back and laughed, "Damn and I thought if I was nice to you you'd give in."

But Kirk realised that Kez wasn't listening to him, she was focused on something further down towards the rear of the craft.