41.

Maya

I wake up and yawn. I blow on the pieces of hair in my face but it just falls back to where it was.

I look beside me and see Hunter sleeping with his head under the pillow. I smile, I put my underwear back on and a long shirt. I start jumping on the bed. "Wake up! Wake up!" I say as I keep jumping on the bed. He groans and looks up at me.

I jump one more time before falling down on my butt. "Good morning." I say and he smiles at me. "Why are you so happy." I smile, "Because we are going to Hawaii." I say and start moving my hand as waves. "Now get up." I say, before going into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and do ny other hygiene stuff.

I walk back and he is still sleeping with his head under the pillow. I groan. I climb on top on him, "Wake up." I say, he doesnt budge. I sigh, i staddle him and start hitting his back. "Wakeeeeee uppppp." He groans and doesnt wake up.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I say and Brandon and Gabriella come in. "Are you guys dating again." Gabriella makes a gross face. "Nah, the wedding planner said to come and wake you guys up, your ride is almost here." I nod, "Why are you on his back." Brandon says.

"Because he wont, wake up!" I say and start hitting his back some more. Gabriella smirks and grabs a pillow, and slams it into his head. He groans and gets up causing me to fall on the floor.

"Owwwww." I say rubbing my head. "Why did you hit me with a pillow." He yells at Brandon, "It was her." He says and points to Gabriella. "Owwwwww." I repeat. "Why are you on the floor." Hunter says looking down. "Because I fell." Gabriella starts laughing. "Its not funny. Just go now please." They walk out still laughing.

"Help me up." I say stretching my arms out, he gets off the bed and pulls me up, "Thank you." I say and he kisses my cheek before going into the bathroom.

I go to my suit case and get my clothes, I put on shorts, a gray crop top and a black pull over with white Nike sneakers.

I put my hair up in a messy bun. And put my remaining clothes back into my suitcase.

Hunter comes out of the bathroom, dresssed and ready. "Okay lets go before that wedding planner kills us." He says and I chuckle.

We walk into the hallways to see everyone talking there. "Why are you all out here." I say and they all look our way. "Waiting for you guys." Christy say.

We all walked to the elevators and someone we all manage to fit in one. We all walk out and get stares from alot of old people weird, have they not seen a whole bunch of young people come out of a elevator before.

Some of us check out of the hotel and we all go outside. "Who is watching the twins." I whisper to Hunter, "Gabriella and Brandon." I sigh, I walk up to Gabriella. "Its rules time, No drinking when they are up and if you are going to drink please do it responsibly. There bedtime is 8:30, they like breaking stuff so be very very careful." I say and she nods.