11

Mayas Pov
"Wake up, we got to get ready for the show" I hear Gabriella say shaking me, I flutter my eyes and wake up, "What" I say, "the show is in 20 minutes, we have to get ready" she says. I practically jump out of bed and run to my suitcase, I pick a white long sleeve crop top and jeans, all white vans and a SnapBack.
"Gabriella can u straighten my hair" I ask her, she comes out of the bathroom wearing high waisted shorts, a nirvana crop top and black converse. "We don't have time, we gotta be there in 15 minutes" she says, side braiding her hair, I groan, I grab a Scrunchie and put my curly hair into a neat pony tail. "Alright let's go" she says and we go out the door.

"WELCOME TO THE YOUNOW TOUR" The host screams, we're all backstage waiting for our names to be called, we hear the fans screaming, chanting all of our names, "Alright, let's bring everybody out" the host says "Weston" he screams, and Weston runs out receiving very loud chants and screams, the host called all our names Mario, then Dan, then Nick, then Zach, then Ariel, then Brandon, then Hunter, and then lastly Gabriella then me, we all got a large amount of cheers "Hi guys" I spoke into my microphone, they start screaming louder, "We're gonna get lit okay! Are y'all ready" I say into the microphone, they cheer, "Hey I don't think u guys heard me, I said Are u guys readdyyyy" I scream and the cheers become louder. I laugh and then the dj starts playing Love More by Chris Brown. That's when I started Turning up, we all started dancing and the boys started grinding, while us girls started dancing like crazy. "Alright, Q and A time" the host says, they hand us all microphones and we sit on the stage floor. Everyone raises their hand wanted to be called, "You" Weston says pointing to a tan girl with short brown hair, "Okay my question is for Maya" she says "Whatsup Boo" I say waving my hand a little and smiling, "Okay um, why did u and Hunter break up, and by the way I'm team Maya just saying" she says smiling, I look at Hunter and he looks at me, I sigh, "People drift apart, and please guys don't choose sides, we're all friends here" I say smiling. "Okay" she says frowning. We answer more questions and do weird things for about an hour. "Hey guys I have something to say" Brandon says, we all look at him and he smiles at Gabriella, "Gabi, I messed up by leaving u and everyday I have been regretting that chose, but can u please take me back and be my girlfriend again" he says, the crowd shouts telling her to say yes while she stands there speechless, "Uhh" she says, she looks at me and I smile, she looks back at Brandon then smiles "Of course I'll be your girlfriend" she says and hugs him. The crowd cheers and claps, "Thank u so much for coming" I scream into the microphone, "We love u guys" we scream and walk off stage. "That was amazing" Ariel says and I nod.

"I need to go to Publix, who's coming" I say, "me" Gabriella says standing up, "I guess me too" Brandon says grabbing her hand, "Ugh I don't wanna be third wheeling" I groan, "U gonna have to today" Gabriella says smiling, I sigh and we leave.

"Yum" I say grabbing the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, someone grabs the box before I could get it "Excuse me" I say, I look up and see beautiful blue eyes, familiar eyes, Hayes Griers eyes "That box is mine" I say snapping out of my thoughts, "I grabbed it first" he says, "Um my hands were reaching for it first" I say, trying to grab it from him but he pulled his hand back, "Is there a problem" I hear, I look behind Hayes and see Cameron, "Yeah Um your friend took my box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch" I say crossing my arms on my chest, "No he took his box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch" Cameron says, "Okay just let us have the cereal" Gabriella says coming next me to, "How about u just get another box" I hear another voice, and I see Shawn. I turn to look for another one but there isn't any, "This bitch took the last box" I say turning to Gabriella, "Still here" Hayes says, "Can I please have the cereal" I ask, "No because it's ours" I hear, and see Nash, "Yall mean" I say rolling my eyes, "You look familiar, hey aren't you Maya from that app umm.... Younow" Hayes says, I smile and nod, "here just have it" Hayes says handing me the box, I take it and thank him, putting it into our cart. "Your Gabriella right" Cameron says to Gabriella and she nods, "And your umm" Nash says pointing to Brandon, "Brandon" Brandon says, "Hey aren't u dating his brother, Hunter" Hayes says, "Not anymore" I say, "oh" he says and I nod, "U guys look cool, let's hang out" Nash says, "Now" Gabriella ask, "Yeah, we can shop together" Shawn says, I look at Gabriella And Brandon then nod.

"You need some milk" I say to Cameron giving him the gallon of milk, "Don't we all" he says, I laugh. We've been walking around, cracking jokes, laughing and playing around. "We should make some YouTube videos" Nash says, "We should, Hey! I have bean boozle, we can do that and maybe truth or dare" I say and they all agree. We pay for the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and leave.

"Hey Guys it Maya and I'm here with" I point to each of them and they say their names. "So today we're all gonna be doing the Bean Boozle challenge" I say, "Let's just start" Cameron and Gabriella say at the same time and we all start laughing. Nash spins the spinner and it lands on baby wipes or coconut. He eats the bean, "Coconut" he says screwing up his face, "If it's good why are u spitting it out" I ask, "Cause I hate coconuts" he says Grossed out, "Tip of the day guys, Nash Grier hates coconut" I say smiling and he nods, "Alright my turn" I spin the wheel and it lands on Sticky socks of tutty fruity, "Nooo" I groan and everyone laughs, I eat the bean and instantly spit it out, "Stinky socks grooosssss" I scream, while everyone dies of laughter. "Ma turn" Cameron says, he spins the spinner and gets Peach or Barf, "That fucking gross" I say, and he groans, he eats the bean and spits it out and starts gaging, which lead to vomiting, "AHHHH" I scream running out of the room. "Yeah she's seriously afraid of vomit" Gabriella says. I walk back in, "Why do u puke up everything, so fucking gross, is there a throw up rain cloud in u waiting for it to rain like oh my god" I say sitting back in my spot next to Hayes. "I'm sorry" Cameron says. "Whatever" I respond.

----------------------------------------------
Hello guys, hope u enjoyed the chapter, next one will be up soon, love u guys. Thank u for reading
Maya•