13

Gabriella's Pov
I process what she said in my mind, she would never lie to me, oh no here comes the tears, but the tears aren't because I'm sad, I'm angry "Why would he DO THIS TO ME" I scream hitting my fist on the bed, Maya jumps and Hunter backs up a bit, I growl, I get up and angrily walk to the hotel room. "Gabriella Wait" I hear Maya yell, I hear footsteps behind me as her and Hunter run to me. I slam open the door, I see Brandon on the little couch and that bitch on the bed on her phone, "Hey Babe" Brandon says walking to me, I slap him and push him away "Why the fuck would u do this to me, we just started dating 2 fucking days ago! Come on!" I scream while crying, beyond angry. "Hey don't scream at him" The bitch on the bed yells, I turn to her and push her off the bed, I start kicking and punching her, "Gabriella Stop" I hear Maya yell, I feel hands grab me and its Maya, I'm smaller then her, meaning when she is fighting I can't stop her but she can stop me. I cry on her shoulder, "Fuck U" I yell, to Brandon, I rip the promise ring off my finger and throw it at him, hitting his nose, I also Rip the necklace with a B on it and rip it in half throwing it on the floor and walking out. "YOU ALL NEED SOME MILK" Maya screams sticking up her middle fingers and walking out. "Gabi" she say running to me, "I don't need him" I say walking into the hotel room. Sitting on the bed wiping my tears, I slightly laugh at fact that I was crying over him. "We should
get revenge" Hunter says, pulling Maya on his lap. "We should, what should we do though" I say, "I got holy water in my bag" Maya says, I look at her and so does Hunter "Why do u have Holy water in your bag" I ask, "For times like this" she says getting up and pulling the holy water out of her purse. I laugh only she would have holy water, "I have an idea" she says.

"I look good in all black" I say looking in the mirror, I look at Maya and she rolls her eyes, going back to scrolling on her phone, "They are sleeping" Hunter says walking in in all black, even wearing an all black SnapBack, "Hey we are suppose to be wearing Beanies not snapbacks" Maya says, he shrugs and we all walk out, "Got the stuff" I whisper to Maya and she nods showing me. We tip toe to the room and Hunter quietly opens the door. We walk in a see them sleeping, I roll my eyes, "U wanna do it" Maya asks, "Hell no I'm not trying to get hit by a sleeping person" I say putting my hands up in defense. She looks at Hunter and he does the same thing as me, she groans "Pass me the fucking sharpie" she says sticking her hand out. I give her the sharpie and she walks to the bed, carefully writing something on Britney's forehead. "Give me the milk and holy water" she says, I pass it to her and she opens it, she turns and looks at us and I nod, she smiles and quickly pours the liquids all over them before running. "Shit" I hear Maya yell, I look and see her on the floor. I laugh and so does Hunter. "What the fuck" we turn and see then sitting up, Maya quickly gets up and we run, laughing.

Brandon's Pov
"What is this" I say getting up from the bed. I look at Britney and see something on her forehead, I read it and roll my eyes now knowing what's all over me. "What, what did they do to my beautiful face" she says, she runs to the bathroom and looks at the mirror, "You need some milk and holy water" I hear her say, "What does that even mean" she says running out of the bathroom, "I need a wipe! Find me a wipe! I need a baby wipe!" She screams panicking. "Where would I find a fucking wipe" I groan in frustration, "I don't know, ugh" she says walking back into the bathroom, I groan and sit back on the bed.

Maya's Pov
I walk out of the hotel room with my bags, we are going to New York today and I'm excited, I was born there and haven't been there in a while, I miss it. I walk down to the lobby and see everyone there, I look at Brandon and Britney and laugh seeing her forehead, "Did u miss when you were caking up your face with makeup or something" I say laughing, "I know u and your jealous friend and your ugly small dick boyfriend did this" she says, I laugh at her comment, "Yeah my boyfriend has a small dick" I say sarcastically, sizing Brandon. She rolls her eyes and wraps her hands around Brandon, I fake throw up and walk to my friends, Scooter comes down and Britney smirks at me and walks up to him, we stop laughing and stiff up. "Scooter, Maya, Gabriella and Hunter did this to me and poured milk and holy water on me and Brandon at night" Britney says, Scooter looks at us and walks to us, "Good job, never liked her, don't even know why she is here" Scooter says, and we laugh. "Hey where is Brooklyn" Gabriella ask confused, oh yeah I forgot about her, I mentally laugh. "She left, after Gabriella and Brandon started dating" Hunter says, "Poor girl" I say shrugging. We all walk out of the hotel and get into the truck and start driving to the airport.

I sat next to Gabriella in the air plane, and we don't know where everyone else is. "You sure u okay" I ask her, she nods and smile and we take off .

Gabriella's Pov
We Finally land after about a hour or two. We go to get our bags from the top of our seats and mine fell, "Shit" I whisper leaning down to get it but someone grabbed it before me. I look up and see a guy with light brown eyes, and I have to admit, he is pretty cute. "Here u go" he says, he has a cute British accent. "Thanks" I say smiling, "I'm Joseph" he says sticking out his hand for me to shake, I shake it and smile, "Gabriella" I say, "Oh I know, I'm actually here with my sister, we are here for your show" he says, and he is a good brother, this boy has the things I like, "That's so cool" I say, "Your really pretty" he says, I blush and look down, "Thank u" I say, I need his number, "Can I maybe have your number" he says, can he read my mind or something. "Yeah sure" we trade number and say goodbyes. "You like himmmmm" Maya says smiling, "I just met him" I say walking to the car. We sit in the car and I sit next to Maya while Hunter is on the other side of her. "He is cute" I whisper, "Hunter is cuter" she says a little bit to loudly, Hunter looks at us, "What" he says, "Nothing" Maya says, he shrugs looking out the window. I smile, is it bad to be catching feelings for Guy your barely know because I think that's what is happening now.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! Thank u all for reading, I will update soon!! Love u guys!!

Maya•