1

*The Four Best friends*
----------------------------------------------
Maya Pov
"Okay guys what should I do today " I speak into the camera, waiting for comments responding to my question. In a matter of seconds I see different responds. I see things like cooking with Maya, call Gabriella, go on one of your little adventures, go to the store again, then you see the weird ones like Grind, Twerk, Grind for me mom, My fans are crazy. I smile at the responds and then I get an idea. "How about I guest people?" I say raising one eyebrow. Now the comments say guest me, me, me, and some one that say guest Hunter, Brandon, Mario. But then they all started saying "HUNTERS IN THE QUEST Q". I click on the quest q and click on his name. They all start commenting like crazy when they realized what I did. It finally connects, "What's Up cutie" he says with his award winning smile. "Nothing much, what about u Mr" I say taking a glance at the comments and seeing #Munter, the feels and more things like that. I smile, me and Hunter were dating and by now everyone knew about it. "Nothing just talking to beautiful supporters and my beautiful girlfriend" he says with a smirk, the comments are zooming faster and faster, I feel my cheeks turn red. I blush while looking down. I was home alone and the doorbell rang. "Okay guys were going on a trip to answer the door" I say grabbing my phone and walking down the stairs, "Who there" I hear Hunter ask, "The girls probably" I say without looking at the camera. I look through the peep hole of the door and see my best friends, I scream not remembering I'm on broadcasts and quickly open. The door. "Wassup My peeps" I say as we hug each other. I heard a coughing sound and I remembered I was in broadcast. "Oh sorry guys, me and the girls will broadcast later." I say into my phone. All the comments say bye and I love you, "I love you guys too" I say I look at Hunter and he mouths I'll call you. I nod ending the broadcast. "Where's Mom" Gabriella ask sitting on my couch, "She went to a girls night with her friends" I say sitting next to her. " Will that be us when we're older" Makenzie says sitting on the couch as well "Nah, that's not gonna be us" Christy says sitting on the couch as well . We started talking about random things and started laughing at of nowhere and then my phone started to ring. I look at the name and see Hunter😘. I smile before getting up "I'll be right back" I yell to the girls, they all make kissing noises and pretending the make out with themselves , indicating that they know who it is "Shut up" I laugh before going into the kitchen. "Hey" I speak into the phone. "Hi Beautiful" I hear him respond. "What are you doing" I say with a giggle, I know I'm weird. I hear him chuckle before he responds. "Nothing but I have some great news" he says, I could tell he was smiling by the way he said his words. "What" I say anxious to know already. "I'm coming to Florida tomorrow" he says more excitedly. "Yay, I can't wait" I was really happy and if I wasn't on the phone right now I would be jumping around like crazy. I hear his mom call his name from the phone, telling him to pack. "okay beautiful see you tomorrow, Love you" he says "Love you too" I respond before hanging up the phone. I walk back into the living room and do a little dance in front of my friends. "why you so happy" Makenzie says "Yeah did you guys have phone sex or something" Gabriella says. I stop dancing after she said that "No Gabriella, what is wrong with you" I say with a laugh, she just shrugs. " I'm happy because Hunter is coming" I say. " Oh so then u guys can have real sex" Gabriella says "okay theres seriously something wrong with you" I say this time not laughing. I look at her and then we start having a staring contest but at the end we both ended up laughing. "Wait does that mean Brandon is coming to" Gabriella says late. "Yeah" I say I look at her and she is smiling while looking down, I'm happy for her after what happen between her and her ex James, I'm happy she found someone. "I'm hungry" Christy blurts out, "what should we eat" I say looking at everyone, "TACO BELL" we scream at the same time, "You see this is why we're best friends" Me and Gabriella say at the same time. "Yeah"Christy and Makenzie say at the same time. "Now it's weird stop" we all say "STOP IT" we all say before we start bursting out into laughter. "Well let's go get some food bitches" I say standing up "yeah let's go hoes" Makenzie says Standing up, we walk out the door and walk to Taco Bell.
----------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'll be posting chapter two tomorrow but yeah I hope you liked it. This book will have cursing and inappropriate language because it's based of me and my friends and so yeah lol, I hope you guys are enjoying so far and I love you guys.

☁️Maya☁️