12

Maya's Pov
"What video are we making next" I ask, "Umm we can make the no laughing challenge first on my channel and then do the truth or dare on Nash's channel" Cameron says, we all nod in agreement, "I'll find the jokes" Brandon says sitting on the couch behind the camera with his laptop. "Hey guys, I'm here with these losers" Cameron says pointing to us, "Hey I'm not a loser meany" I say pouting. He pats my head and I hit his shoulder, "I am not a dog" I say, "Okay anyways, we are doing the trying not to laugh challenge, so we have Brandon behind the camera, playing funny videos and we are gonna have water in our mouths and whoever spits out the water and laughs first is the loser, alright let's start" he says. We all take a swing of the water and Brandon plays the first joke, everyone stays stable and nobody spits out the water yet, the next joke played and Gabriella spit out her water and started laughing hardly after. "Alright, alright I'm done" she says holding her stomach from laughing so hard. Brandon played the other jokes and soon it was only me and Hayes left, we faced each other face to face, "Ohhh he need some milk" I heard and automatically spit out the water on Hayes and started laughing hardly. "Oh my god" I say laughing holding my stomach, Hayes spits his water on me, "Aww Hayes, do u know how long it takes for me to Flat iron my hair." I say groaning, he shrugs and starts laughing as well.

"Hey guys it Nash and today we're all going to be playing truth or dare" Nash says, "Alright this one is for Gabriella and Maya" Nash says, "Lay it on me" I say, "Lego" Gabriella says "Alright are u guys virgins" Nash asks, I laugh, "I don't know" I say "U guys gotta tell the truth" Cameron says and Hayes nods, "So are u" Shawn says, "No" I say, and shrug I look at Gabriella and she shakes her head no, we're gonna get so much hate for this. "Dammnn" Hayes says licking his lips looking at me, "Calm ur dick lover boy" I say. After a whole bunch of truths and dares we finally reached to the end, "Maya I dare u to, kiss Hayes" Cameron says, I look at Hayes and he looks at me. I lean in and so does he, our lips meet but I don't feel anything, we pull away and scoot away a from each other, I'm guessing he felt nothing either. "Alright that's the end of that and I hope u guys enjoyed this video" Nash says and we stop filming, the rest of the night ended with us editing the videos, laughing and eating. "Maybe we can hang tomorrow" Cameron says "Yeah that would be fun" Gabriella says. "Alright we gotta go, see U guys tomorrow" Shawn says and they leave, "Im gonna go to my hotel room" Brandon says, "Can I come, I wanna cuddle" Gabriella says, "Of coarse, u staying or coming back" he says, "Staying" she says smiling, I fake throw up. "Oh whatever" Gabriella says, they leave and I sigh. I take a shower and put on a long shirt with long socks. "Just me tonight" I say smiling. I log into Netflix on my laptop and watch Lilo and Stich and eat some Oreos that Nash left, after that I drifted to sleep.

"We have a photo shoot!" I shout excitedly. "Yes we do so let's go" Gabriella says and we run out of the hotel. An uber takes us to the photo shoot and we walk inside the building, "Hello Ms. Daniels and Ms. Lawley" A lady says as we walk inside, "Hi but please just call us Gabriella and Maya" I say and she nods "Okay so we are gonna get u guys into costume and hair and makeup and then we will start" she says and I squeal inside I'm so excited.
They sit me in a chair and start on my hair, they straighten it for me, and put on mascara and eyeliner, and I just put on some lip gloss. For Gabriella they braided her hair into a neat and cute side braid and did the same makeup for her. "Time for wardrobe" the lady says showing us to the room. I put on a black Bralett, a black cardigan, black joggers, and some white air forces. Gabriella wore, black high waisted shorts, a unicorn crop top, black cardigan and white vans.

"That was fun" I say walking out the building, "and they let us keep the clothes" Gabriella's says nodding, we walk back into the hotel and go into the elevator. "I'm tired, where's the room key" I say walking out the elevator, Gabriella hands it to me and I open the door seeing Hayes and Madison. "What are u guys doing here" I ask running my hand through my hair, Madison walks up to me and slaps me, "Who do u think u are kissing my boyfriend" she says, I put my hand on my cheek shocked, "Listen bitch, I didn't know he had a girlfriend and let me tell u! Ur fucking with the wrong girl" I say stepping closer to her, "Try me" she says, I swing and punch her in her nose. She grabs her nose and shoves me, I groan in anger and tackle her down, slapping and punching her, she pulls my hair and kicks me and I keep punching her. "Stop" I hear, I don't care I keep hitting her. I feel a pair of hands pull me off of her and Hayes grabs Madison, "Calm down" Gabriella says "That's all you got bitch" Madsion says, I elbow Gabriella and start punching Madison more.

*Hunter Pov*
"Im hungry" I say getting up from my bed, I walk down the hotel hall and hear screaming by Mayas hotel, I walk to it and see Maya punching a girl, "oh no" I whisper, I run in and grab Maya, "Let me hit her more, I can take her" Maya says trying to get out of my grip. "What is going on hear" I hear, we are all then around and see our manager Scooter standing there, "Why am I walking in to fighting and who are u guys" Scooter says looking at Madison and Hayes, "I'm Hayes and this is Madison, I'm apart of the magcon tour" Hayes says, "Well Hayes, if ur gonna be starting problems with my clients I don't want u with them anymore so please get out" he says pointing to the door. Hayes nods and leaves "This isn't over" Madison says "According to ur face, I think it is" Maya said smirking, Madison leaves, "Hunter! Maya! My room now" Scooter says, Maya pulls herself away from me and walks out the door behind Scooter.

*Mayas Pov*
"Whatever problems you guys are having, you need to put them behind and act like u like each other, for this tour please" Scooter says, I look at Hunter and he looks at me, I sigh then nod. I glance at Hunter and he nods too. "Alright good, I have to a meeting, talk u guys later and I need to see u guys being nice" Scooter says walking out. I get up and so does Hunter and we walk out, "Where are u going" Hunter ask, I look at him and point to my room, "Why were u fighting" he asked "Why u asking so much questions" I ask him rolling my eyes, "U don't always have to be mean to me" Hunter says sighing, I look at him and stare into his eyes, I missed them, he looks at me, I notice him glancing at my lips, he leans in and kisses me, I close my eyes and kiss back. Savoring it, we pull away and look at each other. "You have a girlfriend" I whisper, we're so close together I can feel him breath, "I do and her name is Maya Daniels" he says smirking. I smile and pull him into another kiss. After about a minute we pull away, "Break up with her" I say, "I'll do it now" he says, we walk to his hotel room and he walks inside, I wait outside, "What the fuck" I hear from inside, what's going on, I walk inside and see Brandon and Britney in bed together, "Gross what the hell" I say covering my eyes. "Maya please don't tell Gabriella" he says, "Do U really think i would keep something like this to my best friend, hah u funny" I say rolling my eyes, I walk out and Hunter is following behind. He grabs my hand and we walk intertwined. I walk through the door and Gabriella looks up, "Woah u too" she says, I nod, "I knew it" she says smiling, when she notice me not smiling, her smile fades, "What's going on" she says, I sit next to her and sigh, "Gabi, Brandon cheated on u... With Britney".
----------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope u enjoyed, update will be up soon, love y'all byeeeeeee

•Maya•