Being in time

Alices's P.O.V

I gaped at him as he asked me that question. He looked nervous and I kind of was too but i know what I have to say..

"Yes Damian, I'll be Isabella's mother." I grinned at my decision feeling that I made the right choice.

The ferris wheel ride ended and we got off. We walked over to Isabella and Kat who were on an Airplane Adventure Ride. When Isabella got off, Damian pulled her aside to talk. I did the same with Kat pulling her to the bathroom. Suprisingly it was empty and very clean. That's a first for a carnival bathroom.

"Kat.." I nervously said.

"SPIT IT OUT!" Kat screamed. Good thing we were alone.

"Im now Isabella's mother." The words spilled out and I squeezed my eyes shut.

I peeked my eyes open noticing Kat hadn't responded. She displayed wide eyes and a big grin on her face. When she finished gaping and screaming she said we could leave now. We walked out of the bathroom and back to Damian and Isabella.

"Hi Mommy!" Isabella greeted me smiling. It took me back for a second hearing the word mommy.

"Hi." I smiled at Isabella still a little shocked.

We went on a few more rides until we started to get tired. We decided it was time to go and we all got in the car driving back to my place. Tomorrow was school and Damian had to be out by tonight so I suggested he get his stuff.

Damian grinned and nodded, "Thanks so much Alice." Then he went to go get his and Isabella's stuff.

I took Isabella and Kat in then walked to the kitchen. I saw that one of the cooks were here tonight and asked them to make 4 plates of dinner. He nodded and I walked out to the living room. I saw Kat and Isabella playing and watching T.V when I heard two loud bangs. I got a gut feeling something bad happened. Kat and Isabella stopped playing at looked over at me.

"Alice? Are you alright?" Kat asked.

My knees buckled underneath me and I fell to the floor. I instantly felt cold and my head hurt. I felt like I was suffocating and I was yearning for air.

"MOMMY!" Someone screamed.

"Alice!" Someone was shaking me.

I felt myself get up and turn a doorknob. I felt my bare feet hit grass, fast, like running. Then I saw a boy.. Damian... lying on the ground, crimson blood around him, boxes on the ground, his pale face. It felt like half of me was torn. Like it was ripping from me. I heard myself let out a bloodcurling scream. Two people rushed to me trying to soothe me but I felt trapped and distant. I grabbed the lifeless bodies hand and laid my head on its chest. Then everything blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a bright light. I blinked my eyes a few times trying to adjust. When my eyes finally did I notice I was in a bed. Oh. There was something different about this bed.. It wasn't mine. Thats when I realized I was in a hospital. Why was I here? Then It hit me.. Everything from last night. I tried to sit up but I couldn't. Thats when a nurse came in. She had short black hair and what looked like porcelin skin. Her lips were a bright red and her teeth were colgate white. She was kind of short but very skinny. She looked to be around the age of 25.

"Hello, Mrs. Rose?" She asked. Then her eyes widened.

"yeah thats me." My voice sounded hoarse.

"Is your mother, Katelyn Rose? The actress?" She gaped.

"Yeah... She's in Hawaii right now." I said.

"Oh... well anyway, how are you feeling?" She really was concerned because worry flooded her eyes.

"I feel fine but I cant get up." I sighed.

She smiled and reached over me. Click. It felt like a seatbelt then came sliding off me. I tried sitting up and this time I was able to.

"Thanks."I mumbled.

"Your welcome." She smiled. Then her smile faded.

"Um.. Damian Menre was shot last night.. Two bullets went through his heart and he is about to pass away. Would you like to see him?" Tears brimmed my eyes as she told me the news.

"Yes." Tears then spilled down my cheeks. I wiped them away and got out of the bed. My legs were a little shaky but after a few steps I was fine. She led me to a room that said, Menre, Damian 405. I walked inside and saw Damian laying on the bed. I started to bawl at the pale face of his, barely breathing. I walked to his beside and the nurse left us alone.

"Damian?" I whispered. His eyes landed on me and he weakly smiled.

More tears spilled from my eyes and he tried to wipe them away but was too weak. I gave him a light smile and he finally said,

"Take care of Isabella please. I love you Alice." Then closed his eyes.

The heart monitor stopped and let out a piercing sound. I started sobbing and nurses and doctors came rushing in. The same nurse that escorted me to Damian's room, escorted me out. When I was back in my room, Isabella and Kat were sitting in 2 open chairs.

"Alice! You're okay!" She ran over to me and gave me a huge hug tears falling out of her own eyes. We both just hugged, crying, until Isabella said,

"Where's  Daddy?"

"Daddy.. is in a better place, with God.. and the angels." I managed to say.

She nodded her head and looked down.

The nurse came back into my room bringing food for everyone.

"If you need to ask me questions or need anything.. I'm here for you." She said knowing we were going through a rough time.

"I have a question." I pulled the nurse to the side.

"Who did this to him?" I asked.

The nurse looked at me for a moment pursing her lips. "A young girl named Aria." She looked down at the ground then back at me.

My face immediatly dropped and my heart panged. Aria......

A/N: Okay so sorry for not updating a lot.. I've been busy and couldn't think of what to write but here it is! Shocker i know! What are you're thoughts?? Comment! Sorry this was so rushed... I tried my best and the book is coming to an end :o AAAHH! Thank you guys for the support and reads! I love all of you.! Well until the next update byee Papayas!