Back to school

Hey guys. Thanks for the votes and reads(: They mean alot. Could you guys maybe follow me ? Tysm :* NOW ON TO THE STORY 

ALICES P.O.V 

A nurse came into my room and told me that I could go home today. Kat had brought me some clothes to change into and she also brought me my phone to call my mom. When i called her she said she was already home. I was excited to see her. I then went to Damian's room to check on him. I wrote a note to him because he was asleep and i didnt want to wake him. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and left the room with Kat. I was surprised to see Jerald in the waiting room. He smiled at us and jingled the keys in his hands. I got in the back of the car and Kat was in the front. I pulled out my phone and started texting some of my friends letting them know Damian and i werre fine. Once we pulled into the driveway i rushed into the house to see my mom. I ran straight into her arms and i saw tears in her eyes. 

"Thank God, you're okay." She whispered. 

I smiled and clung onto her. When we finally parted i looked at my mom and was glad to have someone like her in my life. I then walked up into my room and laid down on my bed. Then i fell asleep. 

OKay now they are about to go to school... TIME SKIP !!! 

I grabbed my backpack and got into Kat's car. Today after school i was going to get a new one. Kat started the car. Then we drove to school. As we pulled up i saw Damian through the office windows getting his schedule. When he walked out i ran up to him. 

"So whats the classes?!" I eagerly asked. 

"Math, Science, Spanish, Language Arts, History, Gym," He said. 

"Well.. we have gym together.." I sighed. 

He shrugged, then the bell rang. We quickly went to our classes. I was walking to homeroom and sat down. Mrs. Jones started rambling on about prom. I tuned her out because i wasnt going. No one has asked me to prom and Damian probably wont, hes new. I sighed. Soon enough the bell rang and the classes dragged on. When gym class came the p.e teacher stopped the class. 

"We have a special scene going to happen.. by our new student Damian." Mr. Keith said. 

I was utterly confused. Damian stepped from the bleachers and onto the basketball court. All eyes were on him. He called my name to step down. He also called some other guys to step down. We all did. Then he nodded to the guys and they started breakdancing. Damian pulled out a microphone and started singing, 

Im in trouble im addict im addicted to this girl shes got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl even worse i cant stop talking to her i mean damnnnn Ive been playing to much guitar ive been listening jazz ive called so many times i swear shes going mad and that cellular will be the death of us i swear. I swear. Because shes so oh oh ohohohoh rock and roll and out of my leauge. Is she out of my league? I hope not. So will you please go oh oh oh oh to prom with me-e ? 

The music stopped and he held out his hand for me. The guys stopped dancing and held up a sign saying, "Prom?" I nodded and blushed. He smiled and everyone cheered. This was such a replay of a week agos night. I grinned at him. The badboy has turned good just for me, the goodgirl. 

Sorry this part was so short but i have my friend @arigcav at my house so yeah! Hoped you liked it ! BYEE ! VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW