Jealousy At the door

The girls had asked who it was.

"Robert." I answered.

They giggled and i raised my eyebrows. The girls decided to get going sadly. When they had left, i started to make dinner. Some chicken quesdillas and noodles. As i was cooking, my phone went off. I picked it up and looked at it. I noticed it was a message from Damian so i swiped it away, ignoring it. I set my phone down and returned to what i was doing. When food was ready i called Kat down and we ate. My phone went off yet again. It was Damian. IGNORE. Kat raised her eyebrow at my actions. I shook my head assuring i had the situation under control. My phone went off several times later all from Damian. Finally i read the messages.

IM SORRY ! is what they all said. I didnt even reply. I wanted to be done with him. He was just a boy with a pretty face and a cold heart lastly a cheating mind. I dont want him back. Ughhh. I went upstairs and went to bed quite early. When i woke in the morning i changed and got ready. Kat and i walked out the door and got in my car. I noticed Robert walking by himself and offered him a ride. He agreed and got in just as Damian walked out of his house. We then drove off leaving Damian wide eyed and mouth dropped. I really liked Robert as a friend. We could get along great. Once we got to school we decided to give him a tour. Then he got his schedule and went to class as well as i. I had English and walked straight in. As i took my seat, students were up everywhere just chatting. Our teacher, Mrs. Dibari, wasnt in the classroom. She was probably in the teachers lounge sipping away at her coffee not caring about the class she is supposed to be teaching. I didnt really feel like getting up and conversing so i took out my notebook and started doodling. Then i noticed a folded paper on my desk that i dont recall being there before. I opened it up and it was a note, it read: "Alice, You single ? I wanna take you on a date . You got my number just let me know :) It will be fun i promise . - Chad." I looked over at Chad and he winked at me. Maybe.. He wasnt a bad looking guy. He had curly brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin. He was a skater boy too. He had muscle but it wasnt huge. He kinda was good looking. He was probably the 4th hottest guy in class. I shrugged not really wanting a relationship after what had happened. Boys were jerks. All of them ... Even if they are cute, theyre jerks. I got up and decided to talk to some of my friends. Marcelina started talking about Robert. She winked at me as she said that he was single. I raised my eyebrows and she giggled.

"What?!" I asked.

"Nothing.." she said teasingly.

"I dont have a thing for Robert!" I noticed getting the small sensation she thought i liked him.

"Mmmhmmm keep telling yourself that. Tell me when im right." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes in disbelief. Wow. This girl was really unbelievable. There was only 15 minutes of class left and Mrs. Dibari finally came in.

"Goodmorning Class. I just need to tell you that the prom is in one week so buy your tickets at lunch." She staggered. Her voice was annoying... I groaned at the thought of prom. Damian was supposed to take me.. Ugh. We continued talking then the bell rang. Classes hurried on and finally lunch came. I saw Robert looking for a table with Kat and i joined them. When we sat down i looked over at Kat.

"Go get your prom ticket." i frowned.

"Your getting one too." she said getting up.

"Um no.. i dont have a date remember ?" I shot at her.

"oh..." she sat back down.

Robert cleared his throat and said, "i could take you to prom. As friends."

I thought for a moment. This could work. I agreed then all 3 of us went to get tickets. When school was Over Damian texted me,

"What color tie do i need for prom?"

I replied,

"Um actually im going with Robert so no need to waste your money. Your single remember?"