Chapter 70. The Sapphire's Plan

Taeyeon's POV

I slowly open my eyes when I felt a squeezing feeling from my side. It's so uneasy, and my head still hurts. But my mind told me to stay still and just close my eyes. Hey.. my eyes still felt tiredness and sleepiness.

But then it got me curious when I felt a heavy feeling beside me. Also, I can feel that I'm holding someone's hand. It was so soft and slender as I can feel. A hot breath can be feel on my cheek. I start moving my head despite that it hurts like hell. I tried to manage and utter a word, but none came from my mouth. It's just maybe my throat is awfully dry.

Slowly, I can open my eyes carefully. At first, it was all blurry but in the midst and further more, it became clear. I look on my side and shockingly, I find Baekhyun right in front of me. Currently staring at me with his eyebrows narrow.

I'm completely frozen on my position for this is the first time that his face is just an inch away.

I feel like something's missing from my vision. And finds out that my eyeglass were removed as I saw it by the table near the bed. I stared back to Baekhyun, and look down at our hands intertwined together. I feel so embarrassed to say this but it seems like our hands were perfectly fit.

Slowly, Baekhyun reach for Taeyeon's cheek. And as soon as it was nearly just a close away, a flashback immediately occupied in Taeyeon's mind. Her worst nightmare which made her slap Baekhyun's hand away immediately and pushed him away from her bed.

I quickly sat up. My eyes formed with warm water as I covered my body by the nearest blanket beside me. He seemed to be disbelief from what I did and he quickly stood up. His eyes were narrow towards me and tried to convince me to calm down. "T-taeyeon, a-are you alright?" When all of the sudden, the flashback of what happened last night replaced my vision. Where three drunk persons tried to make fun of me. I pointed a trembling index finger towards his way and my tears continuously flow down from my eyes. "D-don't you dare try to come near me,"

...

Sapphire Dorm, Someone's POV

"I have news for all of you," I enter the dorm that snapped the Sapphire members and turn to look at my way since they thought I'm trespassing. "What made you come this early, huh?" Jin asked curiously, walking towards me as he greeted me with a curious expression.

"Aren't you happy? I have plans this day and I'm sure, you're going to love it!" I cheered, chuckling for a bit. "Before that, why are you here and how did you escape from the Black Pearl's dorm?" He asked once again, arching one brow.

"First of all, it happened that we need to buy some medicines in a store. So taking the opportunity that I might visit you guys. I made a simplest alibi," I smirk before fully entering their territory, "You snake! How dare you cheated your own co-members? Worst thing is, the Master who trusted you the most," Said Taehyung, not even looking onto my way, "Sometimes," I started, taking my seat on the couch comfortably.

"There's always someone who pretended and act nice. But at the end of the day, he's just an illusion by me. So if I were him, never trust a member to be safe. Now shut up now kid before I'll change my mind," Taehyung secretly rolls his eyes and sat down beside Jimin.

"So? What is the purpose for you to come?" Jin asked, stealing my attention. "Simple," He starts and the members turned their attention at him, "Someone will arrive in this week, as a hint, she's a girl. It would be rude if I'll tell you if he's a girl. She's the past Angel of Baekhyun and a diehard one," As if a cue, Jin dart me with a surprised expression. "I know her! She's the second angel! Choi Ah-Ree if I'm not mistaken?" I clapped my hands because of amusement, "I can't believe that you do have a good memory,"