When you see your ex Donnie

You and donnie were now alot happier but your ex wasn't.
While you were walking to the store he saw you and he was not happy.
"Yes Donnie. Hehe I'll be fine. Okay see you soon. Love you" you hang up the phone as your ex Tony comes up to you.

"Hey. It's been awhile" He says cheerfully. Overly cheerful for you. When you two were dating he payed no attention to you. So why does he want you now?

"Hi Tony... What do you want?" You ask and look at him, while clutching your phone tight. Just in case he tried anything.
"Just coming to see my girlfr...." he starts but you slap him.
"We are not together" you say and go to walk again but he pushes you infront of a car and you get hit.

~time skip brought to you by Gray stripping (fairy tail)~

You open your eyes to see that you were in the hospital. A cast was on your arm and a bandage on your head.
"AH I'm glad your awake. You may go home when you feel up to it" the doctor says and smiles after doing some tests.
You walk out of the hospital an hour later and go to the turtles lair.
"Y/N where were you?" Donnie asks worried and you explain how Tony pushed you into a car.

"I'm so sorry I should have been looking out for you. Please forgive me" Donnie says.
"It's okay. It isn't your fault. I forgive you." You kiss him and smile.

The next day Tony had the police on his doorstep because somehow he got some secret files on his laptop. We all know it was Donnie but Tony got arrested and wasn't very happy.